Once an enrollment is accepted by Montreal College of Information Technology (henceforth will be referred to as MCIT), the following conditions become legally binding. All students agree to be bound by the regulations, policies and procedures of Montreal College of Information Technology (paper copies are available on request).
1. The tuition fee for your program will be as stated in the contract you received from MCIT.
2. In order to register for your course, a CAD 250$ registration fee must be paid before visa documents are issued. Exceptions may be at the discretion of the MCIT administration office.
3. Students and their parents or guardians, agree to pay the tuition fees and other charges applicable for the course. It is understood and agreed that failure to do so may result in withdrawal from the program and cancellation of the enrollment. The first payment as per the installment plan must be paid before or on your first day of class (this applies to all courses at MCIT).
1. The college reserves the right to change details of its advertised services, courses, facilities and course dates where circumstances beyond the MCIT’s control necessitate such changes or where the number of enrollments is not enough to operate a course viably.
2. In the unlikely event that the College is unable to deliver your course in full, you may be offered enrollment in a suitable alternative course by the College at no extra cost. You have the right to choose whether you would prefer to cancel the course (terms and conditions apply), or to accept a place on another course. A minimum of six students are required for Language courses to run. If there are less than four students, alternative arrangements will be made. This may reduce hours, or the class will be merged with another class.