- Acquire in demand skills
- Stand out with tech skills that matter.
- Learn by doing projects that employers value.
- Study smart without leaving your current job
Montreal College of Information Technology offers Diploma Programs in leading technologies around the globe. It offers diploma programs with latest course content to minimize the gap between the theoretical knowledge and industry.The Diploma programs also focusses on imparting practical experience to students. Thousands of students have graduated from Montreal College over the years and they are well placed in the industry across the world. These programs have been designed to make a candidate job ready on graduating. Taught by instructors who come with industrial experience as well as strong academic knowledge. Their friendly, approachable and pragmatic approach towards the curriculum makes the learning experience objective and result oriented.
The (AEC) Diploma program is the quickest way from college to a career in a IT stream of your choice. This is a fast track program for graduates. Recognised programs from the Ministry of Education and industry endorsed syllabus, combined with MCIT's quality training, not only equips a student with advanced concepts and skills, but also nurtures a complete industry ready professional. These Diploma program builds upon your existing foundation acquired through your academic degree and helps you gain skills that are required in the industry, in a specialization of your choice.
With over 3000 alumni placed successfully in the industry and counting, MCIT is the right choice for you. Intensive and relatively short Diploma programs are the best option to integrate into the market. Web Development at MCIT is taught by seasoned industry experts with over 10 years of experience. Being one of the leaders in specialised IT education sector The Industry is not going to loose steam anytime soon. Our seasoned experts and the free virtual machines make your skill base scale-able, and robust.
(Including project / Internship)
*Students with relevant background can complete the program in 8 months. For more information please contact our program advisors.
Personalized support and Mentorship
Personalized feedback on projects
24/7 access to course material and classroom labs
course taught by industry expert
Career guidance interview , resume etc
Recognized credential – Attestation of college studies
- Why get an MCIT Diploma?
MCIT Diplomas are short-term, immersive programs, based on "work and study" models which transform novices into Business Intelligence specialists. Our training is instructor-led, conducted in-class in Montreal, Quebec, consisting of 9-12 hours of class per week with an end of term project. Over the past years, we have adapted our curriculum to match industry requirements. This has afforded us a 93% job placement rate for students.
- Who should join this program?
Highly motivated, tenacious self-starters with the drive to make it big in the industry who are willing to learn and apply emerging technological skills. Our college programs are in very high demand. Students are expected to take initiative, move forward, to not be afraid to ask questions and spend extra hours on solving a problem. The programs are suited for highly diligent individuals who need direction to get into the IT industry.
- Do I need to have any specific background to attend this program?
A working knowledge of databases / data warehouses is recommended. However, Business Analyst skills would also be considered.
- Can you provide a prerequisite training at additional cost?
Yes, we can provide prerequisite training before the program starts, please register in advance to reserve your place.
- What certifications exams are covered under this program?
The program covers topics needed to write the following exams – • MCSE Business Intelligence • OBIEE Specialist
- What kind of jobs titles can I get after completing this program?
Our graduates can obtain the following roles • Business Intelligence Analyst • Marketing Research Analyst • Data Analyst • Report Writer • Data Mining Expert • Business Analyst • BI Developer • Financial Reporting Analyst
- What are the other advantages of joining your college?
• Fast-paced, progressive programs • Our IT Academic Partnerships with Oracle, Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, CEH, Citrix, EMC2, etc. ensures industry-relevant curriculum • Official Test Center for IT certifications through industry alliances with PROMETRIC, PEARSON VUE & KRYTERION • Certification exam vouchers of up to 70% discount to students • The only college providing dedicated servers for each virtual desktop to every student for at-home tasks • Short duration, fast-paced programs enable early entry in the job market • Flexible evening schedule also viable for working population • State of the art equipment and customized labs
- What is your learning methodology?
• Pragmatic approach to delivery (80% practical sessions) • Project and internship based concept applications • E-learning augmented with instructor-led, classroom training • Virtual labs with remote access • Collaborative & experiential learning • Optimum student-to-faculty ratio (maximum 15 students per class)
- Who are the instructors?
Our instructors have years of teaching experience with a successful track record. The fact that they are currently working in the industry ensures a timely adoption of practical techniques presently at use.
- Will I get to work on projects?
Yes, you are required to work on real-life-scenario based hands-on projects and/or internship where you can directly apply the theoretical knowledge you have gained throughout the program.
- Does completing your programs guarantee placement?
We work with the best in the industry to ensure that you have the maximum value addition to your profile. We provide placement assistance through our network of HR managers all across Canada.
- What are the job and salary prospects after I complete this program?
With the invent of Big Data and Business Intelligence suites, there is an ever-growing need for professionals equipped to develop and manage these tools. The salary ranges anywhere from $65k to $95k based on the level of expertise.