Montreal College is an official CISCO IT Academy. In its close collaboration, the college offers CCNA official curriculum to help you master the skills and prepare for the official certification exam.
The CCNA Cisco Certified Networking Associate – ICND1 & ICND2 certification is the first in Cisco´s line of certifications that an aspiring networking professional must acquire in order to add value to his IT career.
The Cisco Certified Network Associate certification validates a firm foundation of networking skills that include fundamentals like the OSI reference model, networking protocols, Layer 2 switching concepts and protocols, routing concepts and protocols, and wide-area networking (WAN) connectivity. Thus a person aiming to qualify for the Cisco Certified Network Associate certification certification should be proficient in abilities to provide basic network installations and troubleshooting.
In this program you will learn how to design, build and maintain small- to medium-sized networks. You will receive the theoretical foundation from industry qualified instructors, then learn to apply your knowledge and skills using Cisco® technologies.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
- Operation of IP Data Networks
- LAN Switching Technologies
- IP Addressing (IPv4/IPv6)
- IP Routing Technologies
- IP Services
- Network Device Security
- WAN Technologies
Determine IP routes
Implement network security
Routing and switching
TCP/ IP model
Connect to a WAN
Manage IP traffic
Certificate of participation in ‘CCNA’ course and you are prepared to apply for CCNA Routing and Switching certified exam 200-120
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
Students and working professionals wishing to gain expertise in Cisco Routing and Switching Technologies.
Prior knowledge of basic computer and networking hardware devices.
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely, please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- How Long is the CCNA #200-120 Exam ?
The exam is scheduled for 90 minutes and has 50-60 questions on it