Montreal College is an official Juniper Network Academy . In its close collaboration, the college offers Juniper official curriculum to help you master the skills and prepare for the official certification exam.The certification course is designed to work with the Junos Operating System and to configure as well as route Junos device based Network.
You will learn to configure and monitor Junos OS and monitor basic device operations. You will also learn about routing and configuration , firewall filters as well as class of service (Cos).
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
- Basic design architecture of the Junos OS
- Overview of Junos devices
- Perform tasks within the CLI operational and configuration modes
- Restore a Junos device to its factory-default state
- Initial configuration tasks
- Configure and monitor network interfaces
- User configuration and authentication options
- Secondary configuration tasks for features and services such as system logging (syslog) and tracing, Network Time Protocol (NTP), configuration archival, and SNMP
- Monitor basic operation for the Junos OS and devices
- Identify and use network utilities
- Upgrade the Junos OS
- Perform file system maintenance and password recovery on a Junos device
- Navigate within the Junos J-Web interface
- Basic routing operations and concepts
- Routing and forwarding tables
- Configure and monitor static routing and OSPF
- Framework for routing policy and firewall filters
- Evaluation of routing policy and firewall filters
- Write and apply a routing policy
- Write and apply a firewall filter
- Operation and configuration for unicast reverse path forwarding (RPF)
- Purpose, benefits, and components of CoS
- Implement and verify proper operation of CoS
Class of Service
Routing and switching
TCP/ IP model
Class of service (Cos).
You will prepare to take the Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate – Junos (JNCIA-Junos) certification exam.
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
Begineers for Juniper Networks and also Individuals responsible for configuring and monitoring devices running the Junos OS
Prior knowledge of basic computer and networking hardware devices.
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely, please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.