The objective of autocad 2014 course is to enable students to create a basic 2D drawing in the AutoCAD software. Even at this fundamental level, the AutoCAD software is one of the most sophisticated computer applications that you are likely to encounter. Therefore learning to use it can be challenging. The auto cad mechanical 2014 fundamental course covers the essential core topics for working with the AutoCAD software. The teaching strategy is to start with a few basic tools that enable the student to create and edit a simple drawing, and then continue to develop those tools. More advanced tools are also introduced throughout the training guide. Not every command or option is covered, because the intent is to show the most essential tools and concepts. Also in this Fundamental course we will be teaching you sophisticated techniques that extend your mastery of the program. For example, here you go beyond the basic skill of inserting a block to learning how to create blocks, and beyond the basic skill of using a template to understand the process of setting up a template.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
• Understanding the AutoCAD workspace and user interface
• Using basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools
• Organizing drawing objects on layers
• Inserting reusable symbols (blocks)
• Preparing a layout to be plotted
• Adding text, hatching, and dimensions
• Using more advanced editing and construction techniques
• Adding parametric constraints to objects
• Creating local and global blocks
• Setting up layers, styles, and templates
• Using advanced plotting and publishing options
Certificate of participation.
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
Mechanical Engineers, Engineering Students, R & D engineer , Mechanical Design Engineer,
Mechanical Designer, Mechanical Draftsman, Draftsman, Mechanical Engineering Technician
Industrial Engineer, Industrial Designer, Process Engineer, Facility Engineer
Product Development Engineer, Product Designer
– A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology
– A working knowledge of your operating system
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely, please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.