To plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential. The instructor should be able to educate students, provide lab sessions according to the industrial needs and individual abilities under the overall guidance of director of studies at college.
• Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
• Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the college.
• Assist students and provide appropriate feedback on their work.
• Instruct and guide students during lab hours.
• Deliver program in stipulated time as per ministry regulations.
• Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by college regulations.
• Assign and grade homework, tests, and assignments.
• Communicate with college staff to understand the program expectations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent field.
• Minimum 2+ years hands-on experience in the Big Data Analyst/Data Engineer role.
• One or more years of experience in Teaching(in the relevant field) preferred.
• Proficiency in Hadoop Ecosystem.
• Experience in dealing with structured and unstructured data.
• 2 years of experience in a similar position.
• Understanding data analysis and its methodology.
• Knowledge of scripting languages (SQL or equivalent).
• A solid understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
Send your updated CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org