- Acquire in demand skills
- Stand out with tech skills that matter.
- Learn by doing projects that employers value.
- Study smart without leaving your current job
*OFFERT EN ANGLAIS SEULEMENT
Le Collège des technologies de l'information de Montréal offre des programmes de formation diplômantes dans des technologies d’importance mondiale. Des programmes qualifiants sont offerts avec le contenu des cours menait au courant afin de minimiser l'écart entre les connaissances théoriques avec celles de l'industrie. Les programmes de diplôme se concentrent également sur la transmission de l'expérience pratique aux étudiants. Des milliers d'étudiants sont diplômés du Collège de Montréal au fil des ans et ils sont bien placés dans l'industrie à travers le monde. Ces programmes ont été conçus pour préparer le candidat sur l'obtention du diplôme. Enseigné par des instructeurs qui viennent avec d'expérience industrielle ainsi que des solides connaissances académiques. Leur approche conviviale, accessible, et pragmatique vis-à-vis du programme rend l'expérience d'apprentissage objective et axée sur les résultats.
(inclusif de projet / stage)
*Les étudiants ayant des antécédents pertinents peuvent compléter le programme dans 8 mois. Pour plus d'informations, veuillez contacter nos conseillers de programme.
Personalized support and Mentorship
Personalized feedback on projects
24/7 access to course material and classroom labs
course taught by industry expert
Career guidance interview , resume etc
Recognized credential – Attestation of college studies
- Why get an MCIT Diploma?
MCIT Diplomas are short-term, immersive programs, based on "work and study" models which transform novices into Business Intelligence specialists. Our training is instructor-led, conducted in-class in Montreal, Quebec, consisting of 9-12 hours of class per week with an end of term project. Over the past years, we have adapted our curriculum to match industry requirements. This has afforded us a 93% job placement rate for students.
- Who should join this program?
Highly motivated, tenacious self-starters with the drive to make it big in the industry who are willing to learn and apply emerging technological skills. Our college programs are in very high demand. Students are expected to take initiative, move forward, to not be afraid to ask questions and spend extra hours on solving a problem. The programs are suited for highly diligent individuals who need direction to get into the IT industry.
- Do I need to have any specific background to attend this program?
A working knowledge of databases / data warehouses is recommended. However, Business Analyst skills would also be considered.
- Can you provide a prerequisite training at additional cost?
Yes, we can provide prerequisite training before the program starts, please register in advance to reserve your place.
- What certifications exams are covered under this program?
The program covers topics needed to write the following exams – • MCSE Business Intelligence • OBIEE Specialist
- What kind of jobs titles can I get after completing this program?
Our graduates can obtain the following roles • Business Intelligence Analyst • Marketing Research Analyst • Data Analyst • Report Writer • Data Mining Expert • Business Analyst • BI Developer • Financial Reporting Analyst
- What are the other advantages of joining your college?
• Fast-paced, progressive programs • Our IT Academic Partnerships with Oracle, Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, CEH, Citrix, EMC2, etc. ensures industry-relevant curriculum • Official Test Center for IT certifications through industry alliances with PROMETRIC, PEARSON VUE & KRYTERION • Certification exam vouchers of up to 70% discount to students • The only college providing dedicated servers for each virtual desktop to every student for at-home tasks • Short duration, fast-paced programs enable early entry in the job market • Flexible evening schedule also viable for working population • State of the art equipment and customized labs
- What is your learning methodology?
• Pragmatic approach to delivery (80% practical sessions) • Project and internship based concept applications • E-learning augmented with instructor-led, classroom training • Virtual labs with remote access • Collaborative & experiential learning • Optimum student-to-faculty ratio (maximum 15 students per class)
- Who are the instructors?
Our instructors have years of teaching experience with a successful track record. The fact that they are currently working in the industry ensures a timely adoption of practical techniques presently at use.
- Will I get to work on projects?
Yes, you are required to work on real-life-scenario based hands-on projects and/or internship where you can directly apply the theoretical knowledge you have gained throughout the program.
- Does completing your programs guarantee placement?
We work with the best in the industry to ensure that you have the maximum value addition to your profile. We provide placement assistance through our network of HR managers all across Canada.
- What are the job and salary prospects after I complete this program?
With the invent of Big Data and Business Intelligence suites, there is an ever-growing need for professionals equipped to develop and manage these tools. The salary ranges anywhere from $65k to $95k based on the level of expertise.