CATIA V5 certification course is designed for students to provide understanding of the catia v5 interface and how to use it to create solid models of parts, assemblies and drawings, understanding how to manage parts in the context of an assembly. The certificate will teach students about the modularity in design with CAD including form design, systems and equipment engineering, managing digital mock-ups, mechanical design, numerical control, simulation and analysis, using an open and scalable V5 architecture.
Professionals become confident and proficient with using up to date industry standard application in CAD Software training to prepare them for rewarding career opportunities. This certificate is to prepare potential Engineers with the tools required to take on a wide range of responsibilities and duties to effectively create visually rich designs to gain a competitive edge in the field of Engineering or Architecture Design.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
- Introduction to Modeling
- Part Desiging
- Assembly Design
- Generative Drafting
Certificate of participation.
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
Mechanical Engineers, engineering Students, R & D engineer , Mechanical Design Engineer,
Mechanical Designer, Mechanical Draftsman, Draftsman, Mechanical Engineering Technician
Industrial Engineer, Industrial Designer, Process Engineer, Facility Engineer
Product Development Engineer, Product Designer
Experience in mechanical design and drawing production is recommended.
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely, please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.