Manual testing is the process of testing applications manually for defects. It requires a tester to play the role of an end user, and use most of all features of the application to ensure correct behavior. To ensure completeness of testing, the tester often follows a standard procedure in testing that leads them through a set of important test cases.
Manual testing course explains and teaches the fundamentals, disciplines and principles of different types of software testing within Traditional and Agile SDLC. Candidates will learn how to effectively prioritize and apply testing techniques and processes through practical exercises in relation to their work environment. The training provides insight into testing within different software development life cycles. It also covers theoretical concepts of software testing and quality assurance standards and best practices.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
- Fundamental of software testing
- Testing Throughout the Software Life Cycle
- Static Techniques and Test Design in Software Testing
- Black Box software testing
- White Box software Testing
- Software Test Management
- Configuration, Risk and Incidents
- Tools Support
Fundamentals of Testing
Software Development Life Cycles
Software Testing Life Cycle
Creating and executing Test cases
Entry and exit criteria
Certificate of participation in ‘Software Testing- Manual Testing Foundation Level ‘ course.
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
Students and working professionals who wish to gain expertise in manual testing.
Fresh IT graduates, Professionals with loads of common sense intending to make a career in the lucrative IT field.
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely, please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- Why should i take this course?
There are lots of opportunities for Software test Engineers , Quality Analyst in the market with good rising salaries each year