SAS Analytics provides an integrated environment for predictive and descriptive modeling, data mining, text analytics, forecasting, optimization, simulation, experimental design and more. From dynamic visualization to predictive modeling, model deployment and process optimization, SAS provides a range of techniques and processes for the collection, classification, analysis and interpretation of data to reveal patterns, anomalies, key variables and relationships, leading ultimately to new insights and better answers faster. This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to leverage SAS tool to analyze data about customers, suppliers, operations, performance and more.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
SAS Programming Essentials
- Introduction to SAS
- SAS Programs
- Accessing Data
- Producing Detail Reports
- Formatting Data Values
- Reading SAS Data Sets
- Reading Spreadsheet and Database Data
- Reading Raw Data Files
- Manipulating Data
- Combining Data Sets
- Creating Summary Reports
SAS Data Manipulation Techniques
- Controlling Input and Output
- Summarizing Data
- Reading Raw Data Files
- Data Transformations
- Debugging Techniques
- Processing Data Iteratively
- Restructuring a Data Set
- Combining SAS Data Sets
- Creating and Maintaining Permanent Formats
Combine SAS data sets
Advanced DATA step programming
SAS SQL code
SAS MACRO facility
SAS Enterprise Miner
Using predictive models
SAS Enterprise Guide
Relational and Dimensional modeling
SAS Graph Capabilities
Certificate of participation in ‘Statistical Analysis Software’ course.
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
Working professionals who wish to gain expertise in SAS.
Good knowledge of statistics or mathematics is an asset. Already having experience using other programming tools is an asset (SPSS, STATA, BUSINESS OBJECTS, SQL SERVER.)
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- What exam do i need to give to get certified?
You need to give exam A00-211 to get SAS Base Programmer Certified