Demand for Salesforce CRM experts is growing rapidly and companies are looking for proven professionals who can handle their huge customer databases using SalesForce technology. Companies now use certified cloud specialists for smoother deployment and better use of Salesforce. Getting hands on training in SalesForce will boost your career and will enable you to contribute even more to your organization’s success. Montreal College now offers hands-on, comprehensive training in Salesforce Administration Essentials for New Admins. Students experience immediate results after attending our classes through increased productivity and efficiency. We offer Salesforce.com classes of varying skill levels to help prepare your staff for a smooth transition to the product. We believe in learning by doing. With hands-on learning in our classrooms, you receive immediate experience, feedback, and gain understanding from our Salesforce.com Certified Consultants as well as from the other students.
Salesforce Administration Essentials for New Admins is designed for:
• New system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Salesforce applications
• Anyone who could benefit from deepening their knowledge of Salesforce, including power users, sales operators, and IT managers
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
Getting Around the App
Setting Up the UI and Search Options
Getting Your Organization Ready for Users
Setting Up and Managing Users: Managing User Profiles
Security and Data Access: Restricting Logins
Managing Data: Import Wizards
Reports and Dashboards
Automation: Workflow Rules
Collaboration: Chatter and Chatter Free
Certificate of participation.
After successful completion of this course students can prepare for: SalesForce.com Certified Administration Exam by Salesforce.
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
Students and working professionals who wish to gain expertise in SalesForce Administration.
The prerequisites include a solid understanding of basic Salesforce concepts, functionality, navigating Salesforce and using the sales cloud.
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely, please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- Why should you take this course?
The requirements for Salesforce Administrators have been rising each day with the evolving Cloud Technology.More and more companies are looking for having a SalesForce Certified team