Oracle Database 12c Backup and Recovery Workshop course will teach you how to evaluate your own recovery requirements. You’ll develop appropriate strategies for backup, restore and recovery procedures from provided scenarios.This course will teach you about Recovery Manager (RMAN) command line and graphical interfaces for various backup, failure, restore and recovery scenarios.
In this Oracle Database 12c Backup and Recovery Workshop you will learn To:
Develop appropriate backup and recovery procedures to address your business needs.
Implement backup and recovery settings and perform backup operations to disk and tape.
Employ Oracle Database recovery procedures to recover from media and other failures.
Diagnose and repair data failures.
Use Flashback Technologies and data duplication to complement backup and recovery procedures.
Secure the availability of your database by appropriate backup and recovery strategies.
- Getting Started
- Configuring for Recoverablility
- Using the RMAN Recovery Catalog
- Backup Strategies and Terminology
- Performing Backups
- Improving Your Backups
- Using RMAN-Encrypted Backups
- Diagnosing Database Failures
- Restore and Recovery Concepts
- Performing Recovery, Part 1
- Performing Recovery, Part 2
- RMAN and Oracle Secure Backup
- Performing Tape Backups and Restores
- Using Flashback Technologies
- Using Flashback Database
- Managing Backup Space or Transporting Data
- Duplicating a Database
- RMAN Performance and Tuning
- Backup and Recovery Workshop
Certificate of participation
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Discount Vouchers of up to 50% for certification exams
- State of the art infra with up-to-date pedagogy
- Pragmatic approach to delivery
- Optimum student to faculty ratio
- Flexible schedule viable for working population
- Affordable learning
Who should do this course?
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
- Knowledge of Oracle Database 12c
- Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL