Oracle BI 11g r1 create analyses and dashboards provides step-by-step instructions for creating analyses and dashboards, which compose business intelligence applications. Participants learn how to administer the Oracle BI Presentation Catalog and to build a simple Oracle BI dashboard starting with basic analyses, then adding more complexity as the course progresses. Participants learn to include pivot tables, graphs, gauges, maps, prompts, embedded content, navigation links, and KPIs on the dashboards. Participants also use Oracle BI Delivers to send real-time, personalized alerts to dashboards and for subscribed users, and are introduced to the use of Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile in accessing BI content on their mobile devices. Participants are introduced to the use of Oracle BI for Microsoft Office to integrate Oracle BI data and views in Microsoft Office presentations and spreadsheets. Participants create KPIs and add KPIs to a dashboard. Finally, they explore the use of Oracle BI Briefing Books.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
- Create and modify Oracle Business Intelligence analyses.
- Use hierarchical columns in analyses and views.
- Perform administration tasks related to the development and configuration of dashboards.
- Build and use views and graphs in analyses.
- Combine analysis criteria using set operations and execute direct database requests.
- Perform pre- and post-aggregate filtering using filters, groups, and selections.
- Add geographical mapping to analyses.
- Use Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile to view BI content on a mobile device.
- Create and modify dashboards.
- Use Oracle BI for Microsoft Office to integrate Oracle BI analysis and dashboard content.
- Configure Agents using Delivers to get the results of analyses and deliver them to subscribers.
Time Series Functions
Mapping & Presentation layers
Oracle Hyperion Smart View
Oracle BI Mobile App Designer
Certificate of participation in ‘Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses and Dashboards’ course.
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Discount Vouchers of up to 50% for certification exams
- State of the art infra with up-to-date pedagogy
- Pragmatic approach to delivery
- Optimum student to faculty ratio
- Flexible schedule viable for working population
- Affordable learning
Who should do this course?
Application Developers, Business Analysts, Business Intelligence Developer, Developer, End Users, Functional Implementer, Technical Administrator and Technical Consultant interested in pursuing career in Oracle Business Intelligence.
Oracle SQL Fundamentals.
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- What does the candidate do after the certification ?
The candidate transform an organization’s data into intelligence for improved decision making. Helps to provide time-critical, relevant and accurate insights. Becomes more efficient at modifying analyses and dashboards.