Oracle BI 11g r1 build repositories course provides step-by-step procedures for building and verifying the three layers of an Oracle BI repository. Students begin by using the Oracle BI Administration Tool to construct a simple repository to address a fictitious company’s business requirements, import schemas, design and build logical business models, and expose business models to users in the Oracle BI user interface. In the process of constructing the repository, they learn how to build physical and logical joins, simple measures, calculation measures and learn how to validate their work by creating and running analyses, and verifying query results using the query log.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
- Build the Physical, Business Model and Mapping, and Presentation layers of a repository
- Build and run analyses to test and validate a repository
- Build simple and calculated measures for a fact table
- Create logical dimension hierarchies and level-based measures
- Model aggregate tables to speed query processing
- Model partitions and fragments to improve application performance and usability
- Use variables to streamline administrative tasks and modify metadata content dynamically
- Use time series functions to support historical time comparison analyses
- Set up security to authenticate users and assign appropriate permissions and privileges
- Apply cache management techniques to maintain and enhance query performance
- Set up query logging for testing and debugging
- Set up a multi-user development environment
- Use Administration Tool wizards and utilities to manage, maintain, and enhance repositories
- Enable usage tracking to track queries and database usage, and improve query performance
- Perform a patch merge in a development-to-production scenario
- Configure Oracle BI to support multilingual environments
Time Series Functions
Mapping & Presentation layers
Oracle Hyperion Smart View
Oracle BI Mobile App Designer
Certificate of participation in ‘Oracle BI 11g R1: Build Repositories’ course.
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Discount Vouchers of up to 50% for certification exams
- State of the art infra with up-to-date pedagogy
- Pragmatic approach to delivery
- Optimum student to faculty ratio
- Flexible schedule viable for working population
- Affordable learning
Who should do this course?
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Data Modellers
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Data Warehouse Analyst
- Data Warehouse Developer
- Reports Developer: Wanting to pursue carriers in Oracle Business Intelligence.
- Basic SQL
- Data warehouse design
- Database design
- Dimensional modeling
- Suggested Prerequisites
- Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses and Dashboards
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- What do you learn from this training course? Will it be sufficient?
This 100% job oriented course provides you the training and faclities to learn how to build and verify the three layers of an Oracle BI repository successfully. You will begin by using the OBIEE Admin tool to construct a simple repository to simulate a company's business requirements. You will reach a confidence level where you could start working on an OBIEE project at your job after this course.