Montreal College is an official IT Academy for Microsoft certifications. In its close collaboration, the college offers official curriculum in Microsoft Business Intelligence to help you master the skills and prepare for the official certification exams.
Microsoft Business Intelligence program provides students with the comprehensive set of skills necessary to be a senior Business Intelligence consultant and leads to career paths as Data Warehouse Architect, and Data Warehouse Designer.
In this course You Will Learn How To:
Deliver Business Intelligence solutions with SharePoint Services
Create KPIs and dashboards using PerformancePoint Services
Integrate data using SQL Server Integration Services
Easily consolidate data with SQL Server Analysis Services
Present business insights using SQL Server Reporting Services
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
Broad level run-down of courses
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Plan BI Solution
Indexing & Partitioning DB
Certificate of participation in ‘Microsoft SQL Server 2012: Business Intelligence’ course.
Follow through Certifications
The professionals treading this path can pursue the following certifications:
- MCSA SQL Server 2012
- MCSE Data Platform
- MCSE Business Intelligence
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Discount Vouchers of up to 50% for certification exams
- State of the art infra with up-to-date pedagogy
- Pragmatic approach to delivery
- Optimum student to faculty ratio
- Flexible schedule viable for working population
- Affordable learning
Who should do this course?
This course is intended for Database Administrators, Database Developers, and Business Intelligence professionals who wish to gain expertise in SQL Server Business Intelligence development.
Basic understanding of Relational Databases is desired.
- How do I register for a course?
To register for a course, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.