Through our Oracle PL/SQL Developer course, one can create anonymous PL/SQL blocks as well as stored procedures and functions and helps you to use the advanced features of program design, packages, cursors, extended interface methods, large objects and collections.
This course contains two parts:
1) The Oracle Certified Associate (OCA): Oracle Database 11 G PL/SQL Developer certification course.
This course enables participants to create Oracle PL/SQL blocks of application code that can be shared by multiple forms, reports, and data management applications.
Participants learn to develop, execute, and manage Oracle PL SQL stored program units such as procedures, functions, packages, and database triggers. Students will also learn to manage PL SQL subprograms, triggers, declaring identifiers and trapping exceptions.
This course is a combination of the Oracle Database 11 G: PL/SQL Fundamentals and the Oracle PL SQL Program Units course and is also appropriate for a 10g audience. There are a few minor changes between the feature of 10g and 11g.
Participants use Oracle SQL Developer to develop these program units. SQL*Plus and JDeveloper are introduced as optional tools.
2) The Oracle Certified Professional (OCP): Oracle Database 11 G Advanced PL SQL course
In this course, you will learn to use the advanced features of PL SQL in order to design and tune PL SQL to interface with the database and other applications in the most efficient manner. Students learn to write powerful advanced pl sql programs. Students also learn programming efficiency, use of external C and Java routines, fine-grained access and safeguarding code against SQL Injection attacks.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
1) The Oracle Certified Associate (OCA): Oracle Database 11 G PL/SQL Developer
• Use conditional compilation to customize the functionality in an PL/SQL application without removing any source code
• Create and use stored procedures and functions
• Design and use PL/SQL packages to group and contain related constructs
• Create overloaded package sub-programs for more flexibility
• Use the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output, file output, and mail output
• Write dynamic SQL for more coding flexibility
• Describe the features and syntax of PL/SQL
• Use PL/SQL programming constructs and conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures, and explicit cursors)
• Manage dependencies between PL/SQL sub-programs
• Handle runtime errors
• Describe stored procedures and functions
• Design PL/SQL code for predefined data types, local sub-programs, additional programs and standardized constants and exceptions
• Create triggers to solve business challenges
• Design PL/SQL anonymous block that execute efficiently
2) The Oracle Certified Professional (OCP): Oracle Database 11 G <strong>Advanced
• Tune PL/SQL code
• Categorize and explain various types of SQL injection attacks
• Apply coding standards to eliminate SQL injection vulnerabilities
• Create sub-types based on existing types for an application
• Create and use collections
• Execute external C programs from PL/SQL
• Execute Java programs from PL/SQL
• Describe the process of fine-grained access control
• Create and maintain LOB data types
• Use the DBMS_LOB PL/SQL package to control LOBs
• Describe SecureFile LOB features
• Identify guidelines for cursor design
• Enable SecureFile LOB de-duplication, compression, and encryption
• Improve memory usage by caching SQL result sets
• Set up PL/SQL functions to use PL/SQL result caching
• Profile PL/SQL applications
Handle runtime errors
Control code flow
Stored procedures and functions
Virtual private database
Use SecureFile LOBs
Certificate of participation in ‘Oracle Database 11 G: PL/SQL Developer’ course.
Additionally, students can sit the Oracle Certified Associate (OCA): PL/SQL Developer certification (exam: 1Z1:144), prerequisite:- OCA: Oracle Database 11G: SQL Fundamentals certification (exam: 1Z0-051) is a prerequisite for attaining OCA: Oracle Database 11 G PL/SQL Developer certification.
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
Students and working professionals who wish to gain expertise in advanced PL/SQL programming.
Prior knowledge of Oracle Database 11g: Introduction to SQL
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- How do I become Oracle certified PL/SQL Developer ?
n order to become Oracle Certified PL/SQL Developer , you need to pass the exam 1Z0-144— Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL/SQL