Aperçu du programme
SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) can help transform a linear, sequential Supply Chain into a responsive supply network – in which communities of customer-centric, demand-driven companies share knowledge, intelligently adapt to changing market conditions, and proactively respond to shorter, less predictable life cycles.
SAP Supply Chain Management provides broad functionality for enabling responsive supply networks and integrates seamlessly with both SAP and non-SAP software. The application:
N’a aucun témoignage. Revenez s’il vous plaît
Our curriculum broadly covers the following areas
- Introduction to logistics with SAP
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Inbound and Outbound Logistics
- New Technologies and Conclusion
Logistics in SAP
Procurement in SAP
SAP Organization Structure
Inbound and Outbound processes
Applying key interfaces
Certificate of Participation in ‘SAP Supply Chain Management – Procurement and Logistics’ course.
Follow through Certifications
The professionals treading this path can pursue the following certification:
- SAP CAA – Logistics Execution and Warehouse Management
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Qui devrait suivre ce cours?
Professionals who wish to leverage their domain knowledge in related areas like Logistics, Inventory Management, Stores Management, Sourcing and Purchasing and gain expertise in SAP -Supply Chain Management.
Functional / domain experiences in Inventory, Warehouse, Purchasing, and Supply Chain coupled with a flair for technology are desirable.
- How do I register for a course?
To register for a course, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.