SAP Sales and Distribution is an important module of SAP. In this course you will all the processes that occur right from the order to the delivery. This is a standard which is used in billing, shipping, selling of products.SAP SD course covers the latest release of SAP ERP Central Component 5.0 and 6.0. The course focuses on the complete end-to-end implementation of functionality related to the SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) module. It will be helpful to SAP professionals who desire to utilize the SD module to its fullest capability.
At the end of the the course students will be able to:
Track of sales transactions in SAP
Record or pre-sale and post-sale process
Tracks sales data along with team performance
Defined process for sales and distribution
Categorization of diverse sales and process
Effective management of sales documents in an unified system
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
- Sales process
- Master data
- Shipping Processing
- Billing Process
- Sales and distribution configuration
- Enterprise structure configuration
Pricing and Condition technique
Maintain Master data
Cross- functional business processes
Basics of ERP, NW and Solution manager
Maintain Storage location
Certificate of participation in ‘SAP Sales and Distribution’ course.
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
Professionals who wish to leverage their domain knowledge in related areas like Sales and gain expertise in SAP – Sales and Distribution module.
Functional / domain experiences in Sales and Distribution coupled with a flair for technology are desirable.
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely, please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.