SAP HANA is a completely innovative, real-time platform for analytics and applications. While simplifying the IT loads, it provides powerful features like: significant processing speed, the ability to handle big data, predictive capabilities and text mining capabilities.
HANA provides the platform to build a new generation of solutions – a powerful foundation to help deliver groundbreaking innovations without disruption. This real-time platform combines high-volume communications with analytics to help create solutions that take your business performance to the next level.
SAP HANA in-memory database can help applications to zero-in on the information they need – without wasting time shifting through irrelevant data. As a result it delivers instant answers to complex queries and to make better decision across the enterprise.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
- Data Provisioning using SLT
- Approaching SAP HANA Modeling
- Connecting Tables
- Advanced Modeling
- Processing Information Models
- Managing Modeling Content
- Security and Authorizations.
Build an analytic data model
HANA modeling tools
SAP in-memory computing
Flat file upload
SAP Replication Server
Text Search and Analysis
Graphic Modeling Tools
Certificate of participation in ‘SAP HANA’ course.
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
This course is for consultants, project team members and data modelers seeking to optimize reporting performance using SAP HANA. It builds on the introduction provided in the HA100 course and teaches more advanced modeling and structuring techniques. The objective is to enable students to create ever more efficient reporting applications.<br>
- Application Consultants
- Project team members
- Data Modeling Consultants
- Experience in data modeling
- Basic understanding of SQL
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely, please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.