Aperçu du programme
Hypertext Pre-processor, PHP for short, is a server side scripting language and MYSQL is an open source SQL relational database management system. It comes free of cost and combination of php mysql can be used for many purposes.
A combination of php mysql application development course allows even people who do not know HTML to update the content. Though many other scripting languages such as JSP, ASP, PHP, CFM, etc are used to create web applications, PHP is the most preferred choice due to its cost effectiveness and ease of usage.
PHP professionals are similar to software engineers whose role involves website designing, programming and using applications using PHP language. If you plan to make a career in web technology, PHP MYSQL is the best option for you. This PHP/MySQL course will teach students with the skills and knowledge necessary to create dynamic database-driven websites using PHP and MySQL – the fastest-growing scripting language in the world. Includes demonstrations and lab based hands-on exercises in class along with programming notes. This PHP and MySQL training course is suitable for those who have a working knowledge of HTML.
Learning techniques include:
Demonstrations and hands-on exercises in class
Upon completion of this PHP and MySQL training course, participants should be able to:
Discuss the concepts of PHP
Create PHP web pages
Develop a database-driven PHP application
Seek solutions to any PHP problems and further their knowledge
N’a aucun témoignage. Revenez s’il vous plaît
Broad level run-down of courses
- Introduction to PHP
- Basic PHP Development
- Conditional Statements & Looping
- PHP Library Function
- OOPS – PHP Classes and Objects
- Forms and Date Time
- Working With the File System
- Introduction To Database
- Disk Access, I/O, And Mail
- Error Handling and PHP Debugging
- Exceptional Handling
- PHP Config
- PHP Security
- Advanced Concepts
PHP Syntax and Data types
Objects oriented Programming
PHP Form Handling
Joomla, Drupal and Wordpress
certificat de paricipation au cours de PHP/MySQL
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Qui devrait suivre ce cours?
With the growing demand for PHP professionals the market is in constant quest for experienced and qualified MYSQL and PHP professionals. This course is intended for professionals looking out for roles like these.
Experience using basic programming languages.
- How do I register for a course?
To register for a course, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- Why should i take this course?
The combination of PHP and MySQL is widely deployed for web applications in the industry. Lot of Companies look for the professionals with hands on experience for it