Montreal College is an official Certification Academy. We believe in evolving along with technological advancements. We are offering a short duration certification program to equip our students with Angular JS .We lay emphasis on practical experience along with necessary theoretical knowledge.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
Introduction to AngularJS
- Where Controllers fit in, and what they do, from Angular perspective
- Managing Scope
- Setting up Behavior
- Building a basic controller
- How to create a model
- Explicit models
- Implicit models
- Angular take on the View: a little bit different
- Tying a View to a Controller
- Tying a View to a model
Services and Dependency Injection
- Functions and strings
- Angular JS : Dependency Injection
- Arrays and Function
- Expressions are lightweight code snippets
- Expression capabilities
- The border between expressions and $eval
Ajax, Data, and Angular
- High level interactions with servers
- Low-level server interactions with $http
- The deferred/promises API
- Making RESTful Service calls with $resource
Single Page Applications
- Multiple Controllers
- Multiple Views
- Routing Templates and controllers
Testing in Angular
- Unit testing
- End-to-end testing
Single Page Application
You will receive a Angular JS certification with a performance based grading.
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
- Web developers and designers looking to learn AngularJS
- Those who have researched AngularJS but still find it hard to understand
- Developers and designers who have used jQuery but are tired of doing everything manually
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely, please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.