This Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL training helps you write sub queries, combine multiple queries into a single query using SET operators and report aggregated data using group functions. You will learn this course more through hands-on exercises.
After completing this course, you will:
Understand Oracle database Architecture
Write and tune queries effectively to maximize performance
Write powerful SQL programs (procedures, packages, functions & triggers)
Perform code analysis
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
- Introduction to Oracle Database
- Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Learn to Restrict and Sort Data
- Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions
- Display Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Use Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- The SET Operators
- Data Manipulation Statements
- Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Other Schema Objects
- Control User Access
- Management of Schema Objects
- Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views
- Manipulate Large Data Sets
- Data Management in different Time Zones
- Retrieve Data Using Sub-queries
- Regular Expression Support
Control database access
Run DML statements
Data dictionary views
Indexes and constraints
Query external tables
Certificate of participation in ‘Oracle Database 12c: Introduction to SQL’ course.
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
Students and working professionals who wish to gain expertise in SQL programming.
- Data processing
- Familiarity with data processing concepts and techniques
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- Who should do this course?
This is an introductory course that benefits a wide range of professionals. Familiarity with relational databases and experience with the SQL programming language is helpful, but not required.