Exploring the Oracle Database Architecture
Oracle Software Installation Basics
Installing Oracle Database Software
Creating an Oracle Database by Using DBCA
Oracle Database Management Tools
Managing the Database Instance
Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
Administering User Security
Managing Database Storage Structures
Managing Undo Data
Managing Data Concurrency
Implementing Oracle Database Auditing
Backup and Recovery Concepts
Backup and Recovery Configuration
Performing Database Backups
Performing Database Recovery
Performing Database Maintenance
Managing Performance: SQL Tuning
Certificate of participation.
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Discount Vouchers of up to 50% for certification exams
- State of the art infra with up-to-date pedagogy
- Pragmatic approach to delivery
- Optimum student to faculty ratio
- Flexible schedule viable for working population
- Affordable learning
Who should do this course?
Discover how you can effectively install and manage an Oracle Database instance. Create a container database and provision pluggable databases to support your business needs. Benefit from learning how to configure the Oracle Network Environment to perform database maintenance.
Working knowledge of SQL and use of PL/SQL packages.
Basic knowledge of Linux Operating System