The Oracle Certified Professional (OCP): Oracle Database 11 G Advanced PL/SQL course, you will learn to use the advanced features of PL/SQL in order to design and tune PL/SQL to interface with the database and other applications in the most efficient manner. Using advanced features of program design, packages, cursors, extended interface methods, large objects, and collections, students learn to write powerful advanced pl/sql programs. Students also learn programming efficiency, use of external C and Java routines, fine-grained access and safeguarding code against SQL Injection attacks.
After the completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Tune PL/SQL code
• Categorize and explain various types of SQL injection attacks
• Apply coding standards to eliminate SQL injection vulnerabilities
• Create subtypes based on existing types for an application
• Create and use collections
• Execute external C programs from PL/SQL
• Execute Java programs from PL/SQL
• Describe the process of fine-grained access control
• Create and maintain LOB data types
• Use the DBMS_LOB PL/SQL package to control LOBs
• Describe SecureFile LOB features
• Identify guidelines for cursor design
• Enable SecureFile LOB de-duplication, compression, and encryption
• Improve memory usage by caching SQL result sets
• Set up PL/SQL functions to use PL/SQL result caching
• Profile PL/SQL applications
Certificate of participation in ‘Oracle Database 11 G: Advanced PL/SQL’ course.
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Discount Vouchers of up to 50% for certification exams
- State of the art infra with up-to-date pedagogy
- Pragmatic approach to delivery
- Optimum student to faculty ratio
- Flexible schedule viable for working population
- Affordable learning
Who should do this course?
Students and working professionals who wish to gain expertise in Advanced PL/SQL programming.
Prior knowledge of Oracle 11 G Database SQL and PL/SQL courses is essential.
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely, please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.