You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
- Hibernate Overview (Hibernate Classes,XML,Mapping File)
- Configuration and Session Factory (CRUD Examples)
- Mapping Associations (Entity,Value,Hibernate Types)
- Fetching Strategies and Performance
- Caching (Using EhCache)
Hibernate Query Language
Hibernate mapping file
Certificate of participation in ‘JAVA Hibernate’ course.
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Discount Vouchers of up to 50% for certification exams
- State of the art infra with up-to-date pedagogy
- Pragmatic approach to delivery
- Optimum student to faculty ratio
- Flexible schedule viable for working population
- Affordable learning
Who should do this course?
Students and working professionals who wish to gain expertise in JAVA Hibernate
Prior knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, or Structured Programming concepts and knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL).
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely, please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
What would you learn?
- Describe the purpose and benefits of an object/relational mapping tool
- Configure database connection properties in the Hibernate configuration file
- Use Hibernate Annotations to map Java classes to database tables
- Create, save, update, and delete entities
- Distinguish between entity and value types
- Configure primary key generators for persistent classes
- Describe and use the Hibernate strategies for mapping inheritance hierarchies
- Map collections and associations
- Write queries using Hibernate Query Language (HQL)