The Sun Certified Developer for Java Web Services 5 certification exam is for developers who have been creating web services applications using Java technology components such as those supported by the Glassfish Metro web service stack and the Java Enterprise Edition 5 platform. Passing this exam certifies that the candidate has achieved a standard level of proficiency with web services, as well as with the Java technologies that support java web services.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
After the completion of this course, you will be able to:
Creating Web Services Using Java Technology (DWS-3111-EE5)
• Identify the building blocks of web services
• Analyze the Java web services technology and platform
• Implement XML processing APIs
• Apply SOAP With Attachments API for Java (SAAJ) in web services
• Explain the Web Services Description Language (WSDL) and create a WSDL file
• Recognize the role of a Service Registry
• Implement Java API for XML Web Services (JAX-WS) technology
• Develop web service clients
Designing Java Web Services (DWS-4112-EE5)
• Describe Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Implement a servlet endpoint as a web service using Java API for XML Web Services
• Implement an Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) endpoint as a web service using JAX-WS
• Describe and implement various web services-based design and deployment patterns
• Describe and apply various best practices for designing web services
• Implement user-defined exceptions in web services
• Identify web services security requirements and solutions
• Secure a web service using basic authentication
• Implement message-layer security in web services
Web Services Description Language
Examine SOAP Messages
Universal Description and Integration
Electronic business XML
XML, XSD and WSDL
Service Component Architecture
Certificate of participation in ‘Advanced Web Services Development and SOA’ course.
Additionally, participants can appear for the JAVA Enterprise Edition 5 Web Services Developer Certified Professional Exam (CX-310-230) to become Oracle Certified Professional, JAVA EE 5 Web Services Developer – NEW! Prerequisite:- Prior to attempting certification, candidates must be certified as a Oracle Certified Professional, JAVA Programmer (SE 5 or SE 6) or Sun Certified JAVA Programmer (any edition).
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
Students and professionals who wish to gain expertise in incorporating web service technology in Java and Java EE 5 platform applications.
- Write Java technology applications, demonstrating significant programming ability
- Integrate existing Java code (for example, reuse existing classes created by other team members)
- Design Java technology applications
- Functionally describe the benefits of an n-tier architecture
- Write a web page using HTML
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely, please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- Why should i take this course?
This course equips you with the latest job trending skiils like XML , SOAP, REST web services and many more