- Learn to develop strategic social media campaigns and search engine marketing
- Master in-demand skills in Digital Marketing
- Earn a valued credential. Be in demand
- ESTIMATED SALARY $33,959 to C$66,710 Based on payscale data
The Montreal College’s Digital Marketing & Web development AEC Program will provide you with a complete digital marketer expertise with the combination of Front-end Web Development useful for Digital Marketing Professionals. This program covers marketing domains, such as Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Pay-per-Click, Conversion Optimization, Digital Analytics, Content, Mobile, Marketing automation and Web development.
Demand for Digital Marketing with combination of Front end Developers is widespread across every industry, and continues to rise. By mastering the skills taught in this program, you’ll be prepared for roles at a wide array of companies, from startups to global organizations. The projects you’ll build, and the portfolio you’ll develop will build the confidence to be Job Ready.
The program offers instructor-led classes conducted by multiple expert trainers. . This course will help you to:
• Develop an in-depth understanding of Digital Marketing functions such as Inbound Paid and Social media marketing and Web Analytics.
• Develop skills in planning, managing, and implementing Campaigns.
• Understand how Digital marketing disciplines all work together and how to optimize your use of each one.
• Lead Marketing teams and initiatives for your organization.
• Build and maintain websites, able to create landing pages, email marketing and marketing automation campaigns.
Personalized support and Mentorship
Personalized feedback on projects
24/7 access to course material and classroom labs
course taught by industry expert
Career guidance interview , resume etc
Recognized credential – Attestation of college studies
Build a foundation for front-end development by learning HTML tags, elements, attributes, input types, and CSS styling and formatting. Learn the syntax, variables, loops, conditionals, functions, data structures, advanced concepts, and best practices for front-end programming.
PHP and My SQL:
Introduction to Databases: PHP and MySQL are incredibly powerful open source technologies that allow people to create functional websites and apps that go way beyond basic HTML. By using GIT, a version control system, keeping track of various versions and changes made in the files will become a straightforward task.
Learn to nurture your leads into customers, and guide existing customers to buy more of what you sell through Marketing Automation. This course covers the principles of lead capture, lead nurture, the different types of automated campaigns, in order to improve the customer life cycle. You'll be learning the following concepts:
- Remarketing / Retargeting
- Email Marketing through MailChimp
- Mobile Marketing
Social Media Marketing:
Through hands-on experience, this course teaches you how to plan, execute, monitor, control, and close an innovative Online Marketing Campaign. Learn about Social Media's best practices, legal regulations, and how to moderate and respond to feedback. Explore Social Platforms like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ and Youtube.
Web Analytics and Conversion Optimization:
SEO has been a part of Digital Marketing since the inception of search engines. Measure the success of campaigns and Site's ROI. Master the technical aspects of search engine optimization and strategies of using Meta-tags, Google Adwords, PPC (Pay per click advertising) and Semantic keywords. Track performance using Google Analytics such as Dashboards, traffic, conversions, etc.
Get Complete Course outline
Scholarships and Grants
- Student grants covering up to $2,000 for new immigrants and unemployed
Option to pay fees in 4 equal monthly installments
We have mutually-beneficial partnerships with companies at all levels who act as headhunters for our college graduates and in turn we ensure to present them with qualified job-ready workforce.
- Why get an MCIT Diploma?
MCIT Diplomas are short-term, immersive programs, based on "work and study" models which transform novices into Business Intelligence specialists. Our training is instructor-led, conducted in-class in Montreal, Quebec, consisting of 9-12 hours of class per week with an end of term project. Over the past years, we have adapted our curriculum to match industry requirements. This has afforded us a 93% job placement rate for students.
- Who should join this program?
Highly motivated, tenacious self-starters with the drive to make it big in the industry who are willing to learn and apply emerging technological skills. Our college programs are in very high demand. Students are expected to take initiative, move forward, to not be afraid to ask questions and spend extra hours on solving a problem. The programs are suited for highly diligent individuals who need direction to get into the IT industry.
- Do I need to have any specific background to attend this program?
A working knowledge of databases / data warehouses is recommended. However, Business Analyst skills would also be considered.
- Can you provide a prerequisite training at additional cost?
Yes, we can provide prerequisite training before the program starts, please register in advance to reserve your place.
- What kind of jobs titles can I get after completing this program?
Our graduates can obtain the following roles • Digital Marketing Specialist • Digital Strategist •Digital Marketing Specialist • Digital Strategist Marketing • Communications Coordinator • Marketing Communications Manager • Marketing Coordinator • Marketing Manager
- What are the other advantages of joining your college?
• Fast-paced, progressive programs • Our IT Academic Partnerships with Oracle, Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, CEH, Citrix, EMC2, etc. ensures industry-relevant curriculum • Official Test Center for IT certifications through industry alliances with PROMETRIC, PEARSON VUE & KRYTERION • Certification exam vouchers of up to 70% discount to students • The only college providing dedicated servers for each virtual desktop to every student for at-home tasks • Short duration, fast-paced programs enable early entry in the job market • Flexible evening schedule also viable for working population • State of the art equipment and customized labs
- What is your learning methodology?
• Pragmatic approach to delivery (80% practical sessions) • Project and internship based concept applications • E-learning augmented with instructor-led, classroom training • Virtual labs with remote access • Collaborative & experiential learning • Optimum student-to-faculty ratio (maximum 15 students per class)
- Who are the instructors?
Our instructors have years of teaching experience with a successful track record. The fact that they are currently working in the industry ensures a timely adoption of practical techniques presently at use.
- Will I get to work on projects?
Yes, you are required to work on real-life-scenario based hands-on projects and/or internship where you can directly apply the theoretical knowledge you have gained throughout the program.
- Does completing your programs guarantee placement?
We work with the best in the industry to ensure that you have the maximum value addition to your profile. We provide placement assistance through our network of HR managers all across Canada.