- Acquire in demand skills
- Stand out with tech skills that matter.
- Learn by doing projects that employers value.
- Study smart without leaving your current job
The SAP Supply Chain Management diploma program provides you with a solid grounding in both business and global supply chain issues. This program is delivered with the integration of ERP technology (SAP) in the course ware giving you the technical skills to integrate technology into business processes.
SAP Supply Chain Management professionals plan and manage the flow of organizational products systematically to meet customer service goals, optimize inventory investment and meet production requirements. Their primary goal is to ensure the continuity of the supply of goods while minimizing costs.
Today, successful companies rely on the skills of SAP Supply Chain Management professionals to keep their goods and services flowing to the marketplace quickly, efficiently, and as cost-effectively as possible. SCM is a bright spot among up-and-coming careers, with employment opportunities in a wide variety of industries, and in firms of all sizes.
The SAP Supply Chain Management diploma is delivered in a constructive model. The course would begin with a theoretical topic preparing the students on the basic aspects of Supply Chain Management. Several job description will be presented to help the students identify areas of focus and interest. The next phase of the course will have a scenario based teaching on the SAP Supply Chain Management platform where students will learn the concepts directly in the tool. This approach will prepare the students to analyze industry situations and equip them with adequate concepts to implement such scenarios in SAP. The students have the opportunity to interact among themselves and the instructor to analyze different ways of solving the problem.
SAP Supply Chain Management is an integral part of company logistics.
24/7 Virtual Lab
Peer to Peer
Subject Matter Experts
“I had a great experience at MCIT as a Global Logistics and SAP Supply Chain Management student. The smaller class size helped me stay engaged in class discussions. Mentors really prepare students for the professional world. All round access to computer labs gave me an opportunity to further explore and learn about technology in the supply chain.”
” I’d like to thank you for all the support. I would recommend Montreal College of Information technology to anyone wishing to make a career in the IT business, not only for its well fetched instructors, but also its friendly staff.”
- SCM and SAP ERP Concepts & Navigation: Understanding of various SAP supply chain management concepts and Gaining experience in enterprise resource planning software by exposing to various modules and utilities like marketing and sales, field service, product design and development, production and inventory control, human resources, finance and accounting.
- SAP Procurement: Purchasing of Logistic Services:Understanding of logistic integration in procurement process in online transaction processing (OLTP) ensuring availability of necessary items at appropriate location. It includes service parts, external services, in house repair orders for e.g. changing the lights, painting etc.
- SAP Inventory Management: Supply and Demand: Exposure to SAP inventory management teaching management of stocks for a company and most importantly planning, entry and keeping entry of all the records of goods movement to balance between the supply and requirement
- SAP Warehouse Management: Reception and Storage: Experience with SAP warehouse management software to maximize visibility and control the stocks in warehouse as well as optimizing the warehouse resources and enhancing assets utilization.
- SAP Inbound Logistics: Itinerary Planning : Understanding of SAP software to improve inbound logistics by ensuring accurate and on time delivery of goods as well as checking the delivery with freight documents of carrier
- SAP Outbound Logistics: International Logistics : Pragmatic knowledge of SAP outbound logistics solutions to integrate the production and outbound process from point of origin to customer delivery
Implement SAP scenarios
SCM Best Practices
Logistics Alternative Evaluation
Sourcing Raw Materials
Manufacturing and Assembly
Upon successful completion of the program, the college grants the student with a diploma in SAP Supply Chain Management.
The students can work towards the following official certifications after the program
- SAP CAA – Logistics Execution and Warehouse Management
- CPSM – Certified Professional in Supply Management
- CSCP – Certified Supply Chain Professional
Bank Line of credit
- Interest only line of credit.
- Up to $20,000.
- Flexible repayment schedule (7 years).
- Can supplement government student loans.
- Student grants covering up to $2000 for new immigrants and unemployed
Option to pay fees in 4 equal monthly instalments
We have mutually-beneficial partnerships with companies at all levels who act as headhunters for our college graduates and in turn we ensure to present them with qualified job-ready workforce
Find a snapshot of our alumni base here
- Why get an MCIT Diploma?
MCIT Diploma is a short-term immersive "study and work" model which transforms novices into web developers. Our training is instructor led, conducted in-class in Montreal, Quebec, consisting of 9-12 hours of class per week with a project. Over the past years, we've improvised our curriculum, which has achieved a 93% success rate for students.
- Who should join this program?
Highly motivated, tenacious self-starters with the drive to make it big in the industry who are willing to learn and apply emerging technology skills. Our college programs are in very high demand. Students are expected to take directions, move forward, to not be afraid to ask questions and spend extra hours on solving a problem. The programs are suited for highly diligent individuals who need direction to get into the IT industry.
- Do I need to have any specific background to attend this program?
Some experience in logistics, order processing, etc. would be preferred but not necessary
- Do you provide a prerequisite training?
Yes, we can provide prerequisite training before the program starts, please register in advance for the same.
- What kind of jobs titles am I looking at after completing this program?
The students generally bag the below roles • ERP Consultant • ERP Functional consultants • SAP Application Specialist • SCM Analyst • BPM Analyst • Technical Design & Systems Architect
- Who are the instructors?
Our instructors have years of teaching experience with a successful track record. The fact that they are currently working in the industry ensures a timely adoption of practical techniques presently at use.
- Can I really become a SAP ERP Analyst at the end of the program?
Of course, the idea is to groom you to become an expert in the respective SAP module and be ready to take on all kinds of work projects in the field of ERP.
- Does completing your programs guarantee placement?
We work with the best in the industry to ensure that you have the maximum value addition to your profile. We provide placement assistance through our network of HR managers all across Canada.
- Will I get to work on projects?
Yes, we make you work on real-life-scenario based hands-on projects where you can directly apply the knowledge you have gained in the program.
- What are the job and salary prospects after I complete this program?
As more and more companies are adopting the enterprise management suites of SAP, there is an ever-growing need of SAP ERP professionals in the market. Currently, the salary of an ERP consultant can range from $60,000 to $81,000.