- Become Web & Mobile full stack Developer
- Build Hybrid Mobile Apps- Java script
- Project based learning
- 97% success Rate
This intensive Web Development diploma program has been designed to enable you to building compelling websites by making use of cutting-edge programming languages and web frameworks
A web programmer’s responsibilities comprise planning web site layout and navigation, coding the actual web pages, then testing and optimizing the website for superior user experience and optimum performance. The primary objective of this web development program is to study an organization’s web development needs and design web solutions to serve those needs. This program enables you to do all that and much more.
The outlook for web development is very bright considering the ever evolving needs of companies to revamp and redevelop their existing systems and build new applications. This means that programmers will have to keep abreast of changing programming languages and techniques. This intensive Web Development program introduces you to most such techniques prevalent in the current job market.
“It is a brilliant learning experience! I am much more confident about my future in the IT industry now ”
“I like this college for its transparent and effective learning methods and its friendly staff. I can say that studying here has helped my career standing a good deal. ”
- HTML 5
Standard markup language to contain and display web pages across all platforms.
- CSS 3
A plain text format for denoting the presentation of Web pages, including colors, layout, and fonts.
The broad cross-platform, object-oriented scripting language. It is a compact and light language.
- BOOTSTRAP 3
Bootstrap is the most frequently used HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
- PHP 5.6
Mostly used for server side activity, is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language.
Object–relational mapping (ORM) is a mechanism that makes it possible to address, access and manipulate objects.
- Laravel PHP framework
Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. Making development an friendly, creative experience.
- MYSQL database
With its proven performance, reliability and ease-of-use, MySQL has become the leading source database.
- Model-view-controller (MVC) architecture
The Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern separates the modeling of the domain, the presentation, and the actions based on user input.
Node.js uses an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model that makes it lightweight and efficient.
XML is a file extension for an Extensible Markup Language (XML) file format used to create common information formats and share both the format and the data that is human and machine readable.
- Web services
Web services are client and server applications that communicate over the World Wide Web’s (WWW) HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP).
Multiplatform Mobile App Development with Web Technologies
AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps.
- Cordova and ngCordova
ngCordova is a collection of 70+ AngularJS extensions on top of the Cordova API that make it easy to build, test, and deploy Cordova mobile apps with AngularJS.
Ionic is a complete open-source SDK for hybrid mobile app development.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) – Cloud Computing Services
Amazon Web Services, a subsidiary of Amazon.com, offers a suite of cloud-computing services that make up an on-demand computing platform.
- Amazon DynamoDB
Amazon DynamoDB is a fully managed NoSQL database service that provides fast and predictable performance with seamless scalability.
MongoDB is an open source, document-oriented database designed with both scalability and developer agility in mind.
By the end of the Web Development diploma program, students will be able to:
Develop fully functional responsive websites. Learn to write and manage code, upload files to webserver and familiarize with various web services and tools. Also use APIs to manipulate and control data on smart devices.
Databases: PHP and MySQL
Responsive Web Design
OOP and Version Control
Testing and Developing in AngularJS
(SASS) and Application Development
The college grants the students, upon their successful completion of the program, an AEC (Attestation d’études collégiales) in ‘Programmer Analyst : Web Development’
- Secondary V or post-secondary education
- 1 year of full-time employment or experience requiring understanding of any programming language (prerequisite training also available)
- Aptitude test
- Personal interview
Bank Line of credit
- Interest only line of credit.
- Up to $20,000.
- Flexible repayment schedule (7 years).
- Student bursaries covering up to $2,000 for new immigrants and unemployed
Option to pay fees in 4 equal monthly instalments
We have mutually-beneficial partnerships with companies at all levels who act as headhunters for our college graduates and in turn we ensure to present them with qualified job-ready workforce
- Why get an MCIT Diploma?
MCIT Diploma is a short-term immersive "study and work" model which transforms novices into web developers. Our training is instructor led, conducted in-class in Montreal, Quebec, consisting of 9-12 hours of class per week with a project. Over the past years, we've improvised our curriculum, which has achieved a 93% success rate for students.
- Who should join this program?
Highly motivated, tenacious self-starters with the drive to make it big in the industry who are willing to learn and apply emerging technology skills. Our college programs are in very high demand. Students are expected to take directions, move forward, to not be afraid to ask questions and spend extra hours on solving a problem. The programs are suited for highly diligent individuals who need direction to get into the IT industry.
- Do I need to have any specific background to attend this program?
Some programming experience is recommended but even a general understanding of web development is acceptable.
- Can you provide a prerequisite training?
Yes, we can provide prerequisite training before the program starts, please register in advance for the same.
- What kind of jobs titles am I looking at after completing this program?
Students generally bag the below roles • Programmer analysts • Web developers • Enterprise web developers • Website Designer/Developer • Application Developer • Web Interface Developer • JSP Developer • Social app developer • Game developer
- Would I be able to create compelling mobile and web apps?
Programming for the mobile and web requires you to have sound knowledge about HTML5, JSP and various mobile SDKs. In this program we cover all these and much more. So yes, after completing this program you will be ready for the real battle.
- Can I really become a web programmer in 12 months?
Yes! This immersive program is designed to make you the master of your craft. Our program is the perfect launching pad for your career in programming. However, in this ever changing world of technology you need to evolve along with the technology that would need continuous upgrading. What we can say with conviction is that we will make you ready for the job market.
- What are the other advantages of joining your college?
• Fast-paced progressive programs, recognized by Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur, de la Recherche et de la Science • Our IT Academic Partnerships with Oracle, Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, CEH, Citrix, EMC2, etc. ensures Industry relevant curriculum • Official Test Center for IT certifications through industry alliances with PROMETRIC, PEARSON VUE & KRYTERION • Certification exam vouchers of up to 50% discount to students • Only College providing dedicated server for each Virtual Desktop to every student for tasks at home • Short duration fast-paced programs enable early entry in the job market • Flexible evening schedule also viable for working population • State of the art equipment and customized labs
- What is your learning methodology?
• Pragmatic approach to delivery (80% practical sessions) • Project and internship based concept application • E-learning augmented with instructor-led classroom training • Virtual labs with remote access • Collaborative & experiential learning • Optimum student to faculty ratio
- Who are the instructors?
Our instructors have years of teaching experience with a successful track record. The fact that they are currently working in the industry ensures a timely adoption of practical techniques presently at use.
- Does completing your programs guarantee placement?
We work with the best in the industry to ensure that you have the maximum value addition to your profile. We provide placement assistance through our network of HR managers all across Canada.
- Will I get to work on projects?
Yes, we make you work on real-life-scenario based hands-on project where you can directly apply the knowledge you have gained in the program.
- What are the job and salary prospects after I complete this program?
Software developers are in high demand in Canada, especially the web application developers who literally dominate the development market these days. On an average, professionals in this field take home $60,483 in Canada. Expect the fresher level salaries to be a tad less than that.