- Become a Java and Android full stack Developer
- Java top demanded programming language
- Project based learning
- 97% Success rate
This Programmer Analyst in Java Programming diploma is for students and professionals who wish to gain expertise in developing enterprise applications that conform to the Java EE platform standards and web applications using technologies Java, Servlets, JSP, Spring, Spring REST, Spring Hibernate and Oracle DB Connections.
This Java Programming diploma teaches participants with little or no programming experience how to program with Java, one of the world’s most popular programming languages. Java has become the platform of choice for creating many different types of desktop and web applications, computer and mobile phone applications, gaming software and other devices worldwide.
The diploma in Java Programming is designed to help novices become literate in Java programming and for experienced programmers to become skilled Java developers. This course also introduces UML (Unified Modelling Language) which is used to design software before it is created. This is particularly important for candidates sitting the Certified Java Associate Exam but is also beneficial to all Java programmers.
After completing the Java Programming diploma, students can start working as Computer Programmers, Software Developers, Java Developers, Software Engineers, Software Testers, Software Designers, IT Consultants or Software Trainers.
The Java Programming diploma curriculum ensures that students gain thorough grounding on all critical concepts of technology, soft skills and grooming. It has been designed to suit the trends and expectations of the industry as well as the skills of the students. Our training and global certifications are all that graduates need for an easy entry into the industry, changing their lives forever, for the better.
Personalized support and Mentorship
Personalized feedback on projects
24/7 access to course material and classroom labs
course taught by industry expert
Career guidance interview , resume etc
Recognized credential – Attestation of college studies
Familiarity with Object oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts like Abstraction, Inheritance, Polymorphism etc. Using Java technology to create Graphical user interface (GUI), exceptions, Input/output, Threads etc.
Developing Middle Ware Applications with Spring and Spring MVC:
Exposure to application development framework for enterprise Java to build simple, portable, fast and flexible JVM systems and applications. Using model view Controller (MVC), a design pattern for efficiently relating the user interface with the data model.
Widely used in industry to map Java classes to databases and Java datatypes to SQL data types.
Learn advanced Java programming on the server-side using Java EE which is more reliable, secure and light.
REST Web Services and JUnit:
Practical exposure to REST architecture based web services and used to create Application Programming Interface (API) for web based applications. Testing with Junit will ensure the correctness of your code.
Developing Back End Applications - Oracle Database:
Entry level, small foot print database which is free to develop, deploy, distribute and simple to administer. Also learn DAO pattern for best practices.
Integration of front end, middleware and backend applications to develop a fully functional web application:
Get Complete Course outline
The college grants the students, upon their successful completion of the program, an AEC (Attestation d’études collégiales) in ‘Programmer Analyst: Java Programming‘
Students can work towards the following official certifications after the program:
- Oracle Certified Professional
- Java SE Programmer
Bank Line of Credit
- Interest only line of credit.
- Up to $20,000.
- Flexible repayment schedule (7 years).
- Student bursaries covering up to $2,000 for new immigrants and unemployed
Option to pay fees in 4 equal monthly installments
We have mutually-beneficial partnerships with companies at all levels who act as headhunters for our college graduates and in turn we ensure to present them with qualified job-ready workforce
Find a snapshot of our alumni base here
- Why get an MCIT Diploma?
MCIT Diplomas are short-term, immersive programs, based on "work and study" models which transform novices into Programming specialists. Our training is instructor-led, conducted in-class in Montreal, Quebec, consisting of 9-12 hours of class per week with an end of term project. Over the past years, we have adapted our curriculum to match industry requirements. This has afforded us a 93% job placement rate for students.
- Who should join this program?
Highly motivated, tenacious self-starters with the drive to make it big in the industry who are willing to learn and apply emerging technology skills. Our college programs are in very high demand. Students are expected to take directions, move forward, to not be afraid to ask questions and spend extra hours on solving a problem. The programs are suited for highly diligent individuals who need direction to get into the IT industry.
- Do I need to have any specific background to attend this program?
Some programming experience is recommended but even a general understanding of web development is acceptable.
- Can you provide a prerequisite training?
Yes, we can provide prerequisite training before the program starts, please register in advance for the same.
- What kind of jobs titles am I looking at after completing this program?
Students generally bag the below roles • Programmer analysts • Web developers • Enterprise web developers • Website Designer/Developer • Application Developer • Web Interface Developer • JSP Developer • Social app developer • Game developer
- Would I be able to create compelling mobile and web apps?
Programming for the mobile and web requires you to have sound knowledge about HTML5, JSP and various mobile SDKs. In this program we cover all these and much more. So yes, after completing this program you will be ready for the real battle.
- Can I really become a web programmer in 6 months?
Yes! This immersive program is designed to make you the master of your craft. Our program is the perfect launching pad for your career in programming. However, in this ever changing world of technology you need to evolve along with the technology that would need continuous upgrading. What we can say with conviction is that we will make you ready for the job market.
- What are the other advantages of joining your college?
• Fast-paced progressive programs, recognized by Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur, de la Recherche et de la Science • Our IT Academic Partnerships with Oracle, Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, CEH, Citrix, EMC2, etc. ensures Industry relevant curriculum • Official Test Center for IT certifications through industry alliances with PROMETRIC, PEARSON VUE & KRYTERION • Certification exam vouchers of up to 50% discount to students • Only College providing dedicated server for each Virtual Desktop to every student for tasks at home • Short duration fast-paced programs enable early entry in the job market • Flexible evening schedule also viable for working population • State of the art equipment and customized labs
- What is your learning methodology?
• Pragmatic approach to delivery (80% practical sessions) • Project and internship based concept application • E-learning augmented with instructor-led classroom training • Virtual labs with remote access • Collaborative & experiential learning • Optimum student to faculty ratio
- Who are the instructors?
Our instructors have years of teaching experience with a successful track record. The fact that they are currently working in the industry ensures a timely adoption of practical techniques presently at use.
- Does completing your programs guarantee placement?
We work with the best in the industry to ensure that you have the maximum value addition to your profile. We provide placement assistance through our network of HR managers all across Canada.
- Will I get to work on projects?
Yes, we make you work on real-life-scenario based hands-on project where you can directly apply the knowledge you have gained in the program.
- What are the job and salary prospects after I complete this program?
Software developers are in high demand in Canada, especially the web application developers who literally dominate the development market these days. On an average, professionals in this field take home $60,483 in Canada. Expect the fresher level salaries to be a tad less than that.