Selenium is a suite of tools specifically for testing web applications. This course offers students an introduction to the general features and capabilities of Selenium. Students learn how to install and administer , implement an automation framework and execute test cases.
This course provides training for handling testing projects and provides hands on experience with web applications, functional test automation and cross browser test automation using test suite.
In this course you will learn how to:
Use test suite effectively in real projects
Cross browser testing
Use Jenkins for continuous integration
Distribute the tests using Grid
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
- Selenium Introduction
- Selenium IDE
- Object Oriented Concepts
- Selenium RC
- Using Junit with Selenium
- GUI Object Locators
- Selenium Advanced & Framework
Cross Browser Testing
Handling Web Tables, Frames, Dynamic elements
Creating Generics and Test suite
Using Apache ANT
Certificate of participation in ‘Software Testing- Selenium’ course.
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
- Quality Assurance and Performance Engineers
- Users of Selenium who need to test their Web applications
Working knowledge of:
• Web sites and browsers
• Fundamental understanding of C programming is helpful, but not required
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely, please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- How can i get certified ?
You can give an exam for certified Selenium Webdriver Automation tester.