This core course provides a comprehensive understanding of using Quick Test Professional 10.0 as an automated functional testing tool. You will use the point and click interface to record and play back tests, add synchronization points and verification steps, and create multiple action tests. Once tests are created, you will discover and correct common record and play back problems.
In addition, in this Quick Test Professional QTP course you will learn to use Expert View to create steps that work with dynamic objects and data, use VBScript conditional and looping statements to control the flow of your tests and components, and use Data Table methods and database connection objects to retrieve external data. All topics are supported by hands-on exercises based on real-life examples.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
- Overview on Test Automation & Types of Test Tool
- Basic Features of QTP
- QTP Test Process
- Key Elements of QTP
- Recording & Running Tests
- Operations on Object Repository
- Keyword driven methodology
- Object Identification Configuration
- Virtual Object Configuration
- Descriptive Programming
- Inserting Check points
- Debug Commands & Break Points
- Batch Testing
- Recovery Scenarios
Types of Recording
Working with checkpoints and output value
Certificate of participation in ‘Automated Testing’ course.
Follow through Certification
The professionals treading this path can pursue the following certification:
• HP QTP Automation
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
- New users of QuickTest Professional who need to automate manual testing and verification in a short amount of time
- Quality assurance engineers who will assume technical lead roles in the use of QuickTest Professional
- Quality assurance engineers who will support business analysts using Business Process Testing
- Other users of QuickTest Professional who need to customize and enhance their automated tests using scripting.
Working knowledge of Windows, Web sites and browsers and Testing concepts.
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely, please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- What Certification can i get after this course?
You can give the exam for HP QTP Automation tester and get professionally Certified