This hands-on course provides the tools you need to implement and utilize Quality Center 10. Students learn how to manage quality information throughout the development cycle, from constructing requirements, designing and executing tests, through monitoring defects.
Note: Course is based on the Enterprise edition of Quality Center.
This QC training course is designed to provide users with the knowledge required to work with Quality Center at a basic user level. The course includes information on how to:
Define releases and test cycles and monitor their progress and quality
Define requirements, view and modify the requirements tree
Create tests in the test plan tree, design test steps and link tests to requirements
Define test sets and run manual tests
Add new defects, update defects and link defects to tests
Keep track of changes made to your requirements, tests and defects
Monitor the testing process by creating reports and graphs
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
- Quality Center
- VB Script Fundamentals & Features
- Data Types, Variables
- Comments, Constants, Operators
- User Defined Functions
- Built-In Functions
- File System Operations
- Excel Object Model
- Database Object Model
- Regular Expressions
- GUI Scripting and Web Scripting
- Introduction, Basic Framework, and Data Driven Framework
- Keyword Driven Framework and Hybrid Framework
Release Cycle Management
Creating and managing Test Cases
File System Operations
Collect results and analyze defects
Defect Management- GUI Scripting and Web Scripting
Project Analysis using the powerful dashboard tools
Certificate of participation in ‘Quality Center’ course.
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
- Quality assurance engineers
- Quality testers
- Project managers
- Quality Center Administrators
- Quality Assurance Leads
- Other Quality Center users responsible for managing projects, users, and workflow customizations
Working knowledge of: Windows Testing Concepts
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely, please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.