This course introduces students to LoadRunner 11.0. The course covers topics for the VuGen, the Controller and Analysis tools It also includes a final Hands On Project. This is an automated load testing tool that allows you to test your application before, during, and after deployment. This course is designed to give you a firm foundation in basic load testing tasks.The Virtual User Generator (VuGen) is a scripting tool used to record and run user actions on the application to be load tested. In this LoadRunner course will plan, create, and enhance VuGen scripts in the Web environment.
The Controller tool is used to execute scripts created in VuGen. You will create and run load test scenarios using the Controller. The Analysis tool is used to analyze load test results. You will learn to work with the graphs to display data after a test is executed.Hands-on labs are designed to provide you with the knowledge necessary to create scripts in VuGen, execute scenarios in the Controller, and view the results in the Analysis.
In this course you will Learn:
Installation of LoadRunner
Creation of load testing scenarios
Load test running
Drafting record time settings and run time settings
Automation of performance and load tests
Analysis of results
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
Topic I: VuGen
•Recording for the Web
•Auto Correlation After
•Introduction to Script View
•Advanced Scripting Techniques
•Auto Correlation During Recording
Topic II: Controller and Analysis
•Planning an Effective Load Test
•Introduction to Scenarios
•Using Run-Time Settings
Performance Testing process
Creation and execution of scenarios
Drafting record-time settings and run-time settings
Monitoring parameters during performance testing
Certificate of participation in ‘Software Testing- LoadRunner’ course.
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
• Quality Assurance and Performance Engineers
• Users of LoadRunner who need to create scripts to load test their Web applications
• Executives involved in any aspect of the load testing process
Working knowledge of:
• Web sites and browsers
• Fundamental understanding of C programming is helpful, but not required
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely, please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.