SAP provides a single, integrated technology platform that supports industry-specific business processes that enables organizations to innovate and run enterprise-wide operations efficiently. The industry demand for experts specialized in a SAP FICO domain has been on a steady rise.
Montreal College has designed its specialized SAP FICO course to help you gain expertise in the corresponding domain of SAP.
SAP FICO – Financial Accounting and Controlling is an interconnected module in SAP ERP which allows management to make better business decisions through financial accounting and data management. For example: Chart of accounts which allows you to define all accounts and their hierarchical relationships. Journal Entries allow you to enter or find manual Journal Entries and automatically allocate each transaction to a project or profit centre.
You call them instructors, we call them your mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
Our curriculum broadly covers the following areas
- Introduction to SAP FICO
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Asset Accounting
- Other Important Topics
- Reports and Management Information System
Create Master Data
Create Control Documents
Payments Terms & taxes
Transaction based Postings
Profit Center Accounting
A/R and A/P
Certificate of Participation in ‘SAP ERP: Financial Accounting (FICO)’ course.
Follow through Certifications
The professionals treading this path can pursue the following certification:
- SAP CAA – FI
- SAP CAA – CO
- Hands-on, job-oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced, value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
Professionals who wish to leverage their domain knowledge in related areas like Finance / Accounting and gain expertise in SAP – Financial Accounting module.
Functional / domain experiences in Financial, Management or Cost Accounting coupled with a flair for technology are desirable.
- How do I register for a course?
To register for a course, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.