Most popular SAP courses offered in line with industry demand for professionals. This instructor-led SAP Business Objects: Universe Designer course teaches you the comprehensive skills, concepts, and terminology needed to design, build, and maintain well-designed universe using Business Objects 6.5, BusinessObjects XI R1/R2, and sap Business Objects XI 3.0/3.1 universes. Report designers and business users can create reports without having to know anything about the underlying data source or structure.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
Our curriculum broadly covers the following areas
- Part I Universe Design
- Business Objects Universe Concepts
- Basic Operations
- Creating a Schema
- Creating Dimension and Measure Objects
- List of Values
- Resolving Join Problems
- Using Functions
- Derived Tables
- Securing Universes
- Deploring Universes
- Part II Universe Design
- Universe Development Process
- Universe Parameters
- Advanced Objects Scenario
- Complex Predefined Conditions, LOVs and Joins
- SQL Traps Revisted
- Extended Index Awareness and Derived Tables
Identify data structures
OLAP data sources
Framework Manager model
Stored Procedures & JavaBeans
Certificate of Participation in ‘SAP BusinessObjects: Universe Design’ course.
Follow through Certification
The professionals treading this path can pursue the following certification:
- Business Objects Certified Professional – Business Objects Web Intelligence XI 3.0 (BOCP-BOW)
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
Professional Developers designing metadata models.
SQL and relational database management systems concepts and structures are desirable.
- How do I register for a course?
To register for a course, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.