SAP Advanced Business Application Programming SAP ABAP is a programming tool used to develop all of R/3’s applications and even parts of its Basis system. It is more than just the language. It is a set of professional tools used to extend R/3 applications to add enhancements and meet individual needs.
It can be used independent of SAP software to develop your own applications. The SAP ABAP programming language will improve reusability, maintenance and quality of the code including productivity. Also, ABAP is keyword oriented. It supports prototyping-based program development and structured programming.
Lida Navab Pour
“(Lida) has considerable expertise on this subject, theoretical knowledge and extensive practical skills. She is not only very competent but also possesses great educational abilities”
Skilled consultant in Supply Chain & Logistics: over 4 years of experience in concepting and remodeling functional processes through ERP systems.
Our curriculum broadly covers the following areas
- SAP (System Application Product)
- ASAP (Accelerated SAP)
- SAP R/3 Architecture
- ABAP Workbench
- ABAP Dictionary
- Basic Programming
- Formation Techniques
- Selection Screens
- Work area
- User defined Non Elementary data type
- ABAP Database Access
- Internal Tables
- Screen Objects
- Developer Tool
- Global Memory
- Data Transfer Procedures
- SAP Scripts
- SMARTFORMS (Concepts)
- CROSS APPLICATION (Concepts)
Object Oriented ABAP
Create UML Notation
Objects and Attributes
Create ABAP methods
Create Classes / Interfaces
Build Triggering Events
Certificate of Participation in ‘SAP ABAP’ course.
Follow through Certifications
The professionals treading this path can pursue the following certification:
- SAP Certified Development Associate – ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.02
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
Students and working professionals who wish to gain expertise in Object Oriented ABAP Development.
Prior knowledge of Programming concepts and techniques is desirable.
- How do I register for a course?
To register for a course, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.