SAP provides a single, integrated technology platform that supports industry-specific business processes that enables organizations to innovate and run enterprise wide operations efficiently. The industry demand for experts specialized in a SAP domain has been on a steady rise.To give introduction to SAP system we have created sap fundamentals course which is designed for SAP beginners to learn about the basics of the SAP system.
Montreal college has designed its specialized SAP fundamentals course to help you gain expertise in the corresponding domain of SAP. This course explains the terminology used at SAP and provides a conceptual overview of SAP business solutions. During the course, students will learn how to develop the baseline SAP product knowledge necessary for participation in more detailed SAP courses. After taking this course it will be easier to choose a career path in SAP.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
Our curriculum broadly covers the following areas
- Introduction to SAP ERP and SAP R/3 System Architecture
- Overview of enterprise structure
- SAP Finance and Control (FI/CO)
- SAP Material Management
- SAP Sales & Distribution
- SAP Production Planning
- SAP Project System
- SAP Plant Maintenance
- Master Data
Understand SAP Architecture
Run R3, BW BEx and web reports
Use SAP transaction code
Use OSS account
Implement SAP project
Certificate of Participation in ‘SAP Fundamentals’ course.
Follow through Certifications
The professionals treading this path can pursue the following certification:
- SAP CAA – Logistics Execution and Warehouse Management
- SAP CAA – HCM
- SAP CAA – FI
- SAP CAA – CO
- SAP Certified – Associate Business Foundation & Integration with SAP ERP
- SAP CAA – Procurement
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
This course is intended for any SAP beginner interested in acquiring a basic overview of SAP or team members planning an SAP implementation.
Working knowledge of Microsoft office and Internet browsers is desirable.