Montreal College is an official IT Academy for Microsoft certifications. In its close collaboration, the college offers official curriculum in Developing Microsoft Windows Azure and Web Services to help you master the skills and prepare for the official certification exams. Windows Azure program helps students learn essential programming skills and techniques that are required to develop Windows Store apps. This includes a combination of both design and development skills, as well as ensuring that students are comfortable using and making the most of the Microsoft Visual Studio and Expression Blend tools. In this course, students will learn how to design and develop services that access local and remote data from various data sources. Students will also learn how to develop and deploy services to hybrid environments, including on-premises servers and Microsoft Azure.
This course is aimed at .NET developers who wish to develop commercial and enterprise software solutions for deployment to Microsoft’s Azure cloud services. Our Azure training course explores various techniques for developing and deploying commercial applications and storing data in Windows Azure, focussing on Microsoft tools and platforms, and helps you to understand the most appropriate approach for your projects.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
Java CSS HTML
Java CSS HTML
Broad level run-down of courses
- Programming in C#
- Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps Using C#
Windows App Interface
User Interface layout
PLM in Visual Studio
Deploy Windows Apps
Certificate of participation in ‘Microsoft Windows Store Apps Development’ course.
Follow through Certification
The professionals treading this path can pursue the following certifications:
- MCSD Windows Store Apps – C#
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
This course is intended for professionals who desire to design and develop Windows Store apps. These Specialists typically pursue careers as Windows developers, or enterprise software developers.
Experience using C# to complete basic programming tasks is desired.
- How do I register for a course?
To register for a course, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- Which Certification exam can i give after doing this course?
You become eligible to apply for Microsoft Certification exam 70-483,484,487