Montreal College is an official IT Academy for Microsoft certifications. In its close collaboration, the college offers official curriculum microsoft web apps to help you master the skills and prepare for the official certification exams.
This microsoft web apps course will help students learn to develop advanced ASP.NET MVC applications using .NET Framework 4.5 tools and technologies. The focus will be on programming activities that enhance the performance and scalability of the Web site application. ASP.NET MVC will be introduced and compared with Web Forms so that students know when each should/could be used.
Microsoft web apps certification helps developers build the skills needed to create tomorrow’s apps and provides a competitive advantage in the industry. Developers who achieve this challenging certification must regularly demonstrate their up-to-date and relevant skills on rapidly changing development technologies through recertification.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
Broad level run-down of courses
- Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
Web Apps Programming
Integrate through ADO.NET & XML
Custom Web Controls
Trace, configure & deploy Apps
Personalize Web Apps
ASP.NET Web Apps
Certificate of participation in ‘Microsoft Web Application Development’ course and equipped to give 70-486 test
Follow through Certification
The professionals treading this path can pursue the following certifications:
- MCSD Web Apps
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
This course is intended for professionals who desire to use Microsoft Visual Studio to develop web apps in an individual-based or team-based, small-sized to large development environment. Candidates for this course are interested in developing advanced web applications and want to manage the rendered HTML comprehensively. They want to create websites that separate the user interface, data access, and application logic.
Experience using basic programming languages
- How do I register for a course?
To register for a course, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- Which certification exam can i give after this course?
You can give Microsoft Certification exam 70-481,482,486