The Oracle Certified Associate (OCA): Oracle Database 11 G PL/SQL Developer certification course enables participants to create Oracle PL/SQL blocks of application code that can be shared by multiple forms, reports, and data management applications. Participants learn to create anonymous PL/SQL blocks as well as stored procedures and functions.
Participants learn to develop, execute, and manage Oracle PL\SQL stored program units such as procedures, functions, packages, and database triggers. You will also learn to manage PL/SQL subprograms, triggers, declaring identifiers and trapping exceptions.
This course is a combination of Oracle Database 11 G: PL/SQL Fundamentals and Oracle PL/SQL Program Units courses. This is appropriate for a 10g audience too. There are few minor changes between 10g and 11g features.
Participants use Oracle SQL Developer to develop these program units. SQL*Plus and JDeveloper are introduced as optional tools.
After the completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Use conditional compilation to customize the functionality in a PL/SQL application without removing any source code
• Create and use stored procedures and functions
• Design and use PL/SQL packages to group and contain related constructs
• Create overloaded package sub-programs for more flexibility
• Use the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output, file output, and mail output
• Write dynamic SQL for more coding flexibility
• Describe the features and syntax of PL/SQL
• Use PL/SQL programming constructs and conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures, and explicit cursors)
• Manage dependencies between PL/SQL sub-programs
• Handle runtime errors
• Describe stored procedures and functions
• Design PL/SQL code for predefined data types, local sub-programs, additional programs and standardized constants and exceptions
• Create triggers to solve business challenges
• Design PL/SQL anonymous block that execute efficiently
Certificate of participation in ‘Oracle Database 11 G: Program with PL/SQL’ course.
Additionally, students can appear for Oracle Certified Associate (OCA): PL/SQL Developer certification (exam: 1Z1:144) Prerequisite:- OCA: Oracle Database 11G: SQL Fundamentals certification (exam: 1Z0-051) is a prerequisite for attaining OCA: Oracle Database 11 G PL/SQL Developer certification.
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Discount Vouchers of up to 50% for certification exams
- State of the art infra with up-to-date pedagogy
- Pragmatic approach to delivery
- Optimum student to faculty ratio
- Flexible schedule viable for working population
- Affordable learning
Who should do this course?
Students and working professionals who wish to gain expertise in PL /SQL programming.
Prior knowledge of Oracle Database 11g: Introduction to SQL
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely, please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.