In the Oracle Database 12c New Features for Administrators course, you’ll learn about the new and enhanced features of Oracle Database 12c. Expert instructors will teach you how these features increase security, manageability and performance.
In this Oracle Database 12c New Features for Administrators course You will Learn how to:
Manage the Oracle multitenant container databases and pluggable databases.
Configure Heat Map and use Automatic Data Optimization.
Benefit from Online Datafile Move.
Understand the new Temporal capabilities as well as In-Database Archiving with Row-archival.
Enforce security with the Unified Auditing, the new administrative privileges, Privilege Analysis, and Data Redaction.
Increase SQL performance with the Database In-Memory option, and Full Database In-Memory Caching and the Automatic Big Table Caching features.
Benefit from optimizer enhancements such as Adaptive Execution Plans and SQL Plan Directives, Real-Time ADDM and Compare Period ADDM.
Use enhanced features of Resource Manager in multitenant container databases and pluggable databases.
Understand how and when to use enhancements in Data Pump, partitioning, and SQL.
- Online Data-file Move
- Heat Map
- Automatic Data Optimization
- Temporal history
- Temporal validity
- Unified Auditing
- Administrative privileges
- Privilege Analysis
- Data Redaction
- Adaptive Execution Plans
- SQL Plan Directives
- Real-Time ADDM
- Compare Period ADDM
- Data Pump
Database installation & configuration
Oracle Net services
Backup and Recovery through RMAN
Certificate of participation.
This course prepares you for exam 1Z0-060 OR 1Z0-060
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Discount Vouchers of up to 50% for certification exams
- State of the art infra with up-to-date pedagogy
- Pragmatic approach to delivery
- Optimum student to faculty ratio
- Flexible schedule viable for working population
- Affordable learning
Who should do this course?
Students and working professionals wishing to gain expertise in SQL.
Good knowledge of Oracle Database 11g.
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- What is the format of the Certification Exam ?
The exams typically have 60-70 questions to be answered in 90 minutes. They are multiple choice, often asking you to pick 2 of 5 answers, or 3 of 5.