Montreal College is an official IT Academy for Microsoft certifications. In its close collaboration, the college offers official Microsoft curriculum to help you master the skills and prepare for the official microsoft sql server 2012 certification exams. In this course we have planning and implementing enterprise database infrastructure solutions by using microsoft sql server 2012 and other Microsoft technologies. It describes how to consolidate SQL Server workloads, work with both on-premises and Microsoft Azure cloud-based solutions, and how to plan and implement high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
In this course students will learn creating plans and designs for database structure, storage, objects, and servers. Students will have the opportunity to practices hands-on skills and design tasks in a virtual lab environment and will learn about topics such as data compression, high availability, data migration, security, and scalability.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
- Assess an existing enterprise environment.
- Plan and implement Policy-Based Management.
- Describe the considerations for consolidating workloads with SQL Server 2014.
- Describe considerations for including SQL Server 2014 in a private cloud.
- Use Microsoft Azure storage with SQL Server 2014.
- Implement and configure databases in Microsoft Azure SQL Database.
- Implement and configure databases in Microsoft Azure virtual machines.
- Describe high availability technologies in SQL Server 2014 and implement log shipping.
- Describe Windows Server Failover Clustering and Implement an AlwaysOn Failover Cluster Instance.
- Implement an Always On Availability Group.
- Plan high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
- Plan and implement database replication.
Implement database replication
Consolidate SQL Server workloads
Certificate of participation.
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Discount Vouchers of up to 50% for certification exams
- State of the art infra with up-to-date pedagogy
- Pragmatic approach to delivery
- Optimum student to faculty ratio
- Flexible schedule viable for working population
- Affordable learning
Who should do this course?
- Planning and implementing database infrastructure.
- Planning and implementing consolidation strategies.
- Implementing SQL Server in on-premises, cloud, and hybrid IT scenarios.
- Planning and implementing high availability solutions.
- Planning and implementing disaster recovery solutions.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working with relational databases, including:
- Planning and implementing databases
- Managing databases
- Querying with Transact-SQL
- Some basic knowledge of high availability and disaster recovery
- Some basic knowledge of Microsoft Azure technologies and concepts around cloud computing
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- Which Certification Exam can i give after this course ?
You can give Microsoft Certification exam 70-411,412