The Sun Certified Web Component Developer for the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 5 certification course, is for Sun Certified Programmers (any edition) who are using the Java Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP) Application Program Interface (APIs) for web development.
This Web development course teach building web-enabled applications that make use of Servlets, JavaServer Pages, and Tag Libraries to exploit the services provided by Java. Source code is provided to implement and see real world web applications perform. The work files will allow you to deploy, test, and modify actual application logic.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
After the completion of this course, you will be able to:
Developing Applications for the Java EE Platform (FJ-310-EE5)
• Describe the application model for the Java EE platform and the context for the model
• Develop and run an EJB technology application
• Develop a web-based user interface to an EJB technology application
• Develop simple web services for the Java EE platform
• Configure the Java EE platform services layer
Web Component Development with Servlet and JSP Technologies (SL-314-EE5)
• Write servlets using the Java programming language (Java servlets)
• Create robust web applications using Struts, session management, filters, and database
• Write JSP pages
• Create easy to maintain JSP pages using the Expression Language, JSP Standard Tag
Library (JSTL), and the Struts Tiles framework
• Create robust web applications that integrate Struts and JSP pages
Handling Servlet Life-Cycle Events
Using Scope Objects
Initializing a Servlet
Invoking Other Web Resources
Accessing a Session
Life Cycle of a JSP Page
Using Objects within JSP Pages
Tag Attribute Type
Certificate of participation in ‘Web Development Servlets and JSP’ course.
Additionally, participants can appear for the JAVA Enterprise Edition 5 Web Component Developer Certified Professional Exam (CX 310-083) to become a Oracle Certified Professional, JAVA EE 5 Web Component Developer. Prerequisite:- Prior to attempting certification, candidates must be certified as a Sun Certified Programmer (any edition), or Oracle Certified Professional, Java (SE 5 or SE 6) Programmer.
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
Students and professionals who wish to gain expertise in developing enterprise applications that conform to the Java EE platform standards and web applications using technologies, Servlets, JSP and Struts.
- Write Java technology applications, demonstrating significant programming ability
- Integrate existing Java code (for example, reuse existing classes created by other team members)
- Design Java technology applications.
- Functionally describe the benefits of an n-tier architecture Write a web page using HTML
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely, please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- Why should i take this course ?
It is most widely used in the industry for the development of web applications .It forms the basics of learning the latest technology like cloud computing etc