Montreal College offers an iPhone application development course. The program covers iPhone GUI programming, databases, working with MAP & location and WEB services. Apple iPhone is the leader in mobile phone technology and is the most used smartphone. All their features and applications have made it the most useful and loved phone of the mobile world.
Now who is behind all these brain storming apps- iPhone developers, programmers and several other professionals, of course! These applications are available on the iPhone store free of charge or for commercial distribution. Therefore, people involved in creating iPhone applications make a very lucrative earning and you can too, have a demanding career with a certification in iPhone training.
After completing the iPhone application development training course for iPhone from Montreal College you will be able to write iPhone applications similar to those you have in your iPhones. You will be able to apply to huge firms and companies who are looking for talented and certified professionals to work for them in various posts such as: iPhone Certified Developer, iPhone Game Developer, iPhone Specialist, iPhone Programmer and more. Though there are opportunities available with smaller companies in mobile application development, the larger ones demand certification from accredited institutions.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
Broad level run-down of courses
- Module 1: Introduction to Mac OS , iOS & Objective C
- Module 2: Object Oriented Concepts
- Module 3: Memory Management
- Module 4: Inheritance
- Module 5: Framework Classes & File Handling
- Module 6: NS Controller & Timer
- Module 7: iPhone GUI Programming
- Module 8: Notifications
- Module 9: Working with Different Types of Applications
- Module 10: Working with Database
- Module 11: Data Parsing
- Module 12: WEB Services
- Module 13: Working with MAP & Locations
- Module 14: Address Book Database
- Module 15: Uploading Apps to the AppStore
Google Map API
SOAP & REST
Certificate of participation in ‘iPhone Application Development’ course.
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
This course is intended for professionals seeking roles such as iPhone Certified Developer, iPhone Game Developer, iPhone Specialist, iPhone Programmer and more. Though there are opportunities available with smaller companies for mobile application development, the larger ones demand certification from recognized sources.
Experience using basic programming languages. If you do not have a prerequisite knowledge, Montreal College helps you to first obtain the experience in programming languages.
- How do I register for a course?
To register for a course, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- Why should i do this course?
With increasing no. of Apple Products around the globe, the demand of iPhone developers have increased significantly in the last decade.Doing this course will allow you to have a bright Application developer
- What languages are used for Iphone application Development ?
Usually Objective C is used for Iphone application development .We will help you with Objective C as well
- I do not have any background knowledge in programming, Can i learn Iphone application development?
Yes, we help students with different backgrounds to acquire the knowledge of programming languages before the commencement of the program.