The growing market of mobile phones and applications has created a huge demand for mobile application developers. Due to this, the Linux-based open-source Android software has carved a niche for itself among mobile software development. Android is, in other words, the future of hand-held devices, especially for smart phones. All of these developments and attractive features make android application development the most preferred program among the mobile application training courses.
Instructor-led courses designed for android application development teaches students all the aspects of application development for smart phones and how to create enterprise-ready features that can be used in Android devices.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
Broad level run-down of courses
- Module 1: Introduction to Android and Architecture Overview
- Module 2: GUI Development
- Module 3: Customs GUI
- Module 4: Threads and Handler
- Module 5: Android Programming
- Module 6: Introduction to Databases
- Module 7: Web Services Parsing
- Module 8: Location
- Module 9: Service and Remote Services and Notifications
- Module 10: NDK Programming
- Module 11: Graphics
- Module 12: Device Driver
- Module 13: Advanced Networking
- Module 14: Manual Testing
- Module 15: Publishing
UI Design using XML
Xml and Json parsing
Navigation based Apps
Social NetWorking Sites Integration
Certificate of participation in ‘Android Application Development’ course.
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
This course is intended for professionals looking for roles such as Android Engineer, Android application developer, Android multimedia engineer, technical leads, team leads, game developers and more. Though there are opportunities available with smaller companies for mobile application development, the larger ones demand certification from recognized sources.
Experience using basic programming languages, JAVA recommended.
- How do I register for a course?
To register for a course, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- Why should i take this course ?
Mobile application developers are in huge demand in the industry. Android Development course allows you to dive into the mobile market
- Do i need any prerequisite for this course?
Android Development mainly requires Java .It is highly recommended to have prior Java knowledge. MONTREAL COLLEGE can help you to learn JAVA before Android Development