Tableau Desktop is one of the most used data visualization, reporting and Business Intelligence tool in the world. It has regularly been a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. Tableau is simple to use requiring minimum skill level and has great and simple to use visualization capabilities making it the reporting tool desired by management decision makers.
The Tableau Desktop 10 training provided hand on, project based learning makes you ready to take up a job assignment requiring Tableau Desktop skills. The course has been specifically designed to give your required skills in reporting and visualisation a strong boost. This Tableau training focuses on skills, such as visualisation building, analytics and dashboards. This course also prepares you for the Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate certification exam by Tableau
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
- Working with single data sources
- Creating and using data extracts and packaged workbooks
Intro part 2
- Measures and dimensions
- Different chart types
- Date fields
- Aggregations and calculated fields
- Strings and data type conversions
- Level of Detail (LOD) calculations
Working with multiple data sources
- Data blending
- Using calculated fields while blending
- Null values
- Table calculations for statistical analysis
- Moving averages, last value, previous value, case statements
- Creating and using parameters
- Sheet swapping
- Dynamic measure selection
Geocoding in Tableau
- Using background images
- Background maps and using geospatial data
- Creating and using sets
- Nested Top N
Statistics and forecasting
- The Analytics Pane
Dashboards / Stories
- Building a dashboard or narrative
- Visual best practices
- Add actions to your dashboard
Cyclic and Drill Groups
You will receive a course completion of Tableau certification training
The Tableau desktop 10 training helps you master the various aspects of Tableau Desktop 10 and gain skills such as building visualization, organizing data, and designing dashboards. You will also learn concepts of statistics, mapping, and data connection. The course includes an industry-based project and exam preparation for Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate certification. It is best suited for software developers, BI professionals, system and administrators
Who should do this course?
- Analytics professionals,
- IT developers & testers,
- Data analysts,
- Data scientists,
- BI and reporting professionals
- Project managers
- Professionals aspiring for a career in growing and demanding fields of real-time big data analytics
- Business users who want to develop a set of core Tableau Desktop
- Aspirants and students, who wish to gain a thorough understanding of Tableau Desktop
- Professionals looking to appear for a Tableau Certification exam
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely, please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.