Informatica PowerCenter is a popular tool used for extracting data, transforming it as per our business requirements and loading the data into a data warehouse. The course provides the basic skills and knowledge to develop Informatica Power Center required to implement data integration projects, exposing core features of PowerCenter through lecture and hands-on exercises.This instructor-led course is designed for participants to learn the fundamentals of administering and Mapping PowerCenter Servers and content.
At the end of the Informatica PowerCentercourse students will Learn:
Use PowerCenter 9.x Designer to build mappings that move data from sources to targets
Use PowerCenter 9.x Workflow Manager to build and run a workflow that runs a session based on a mapping
Design mappings and workflows based on business needs
Perform basic troubleshooting of PowerCenter mappings and transformaitons
Use Informatica Support options to resolve questions and problems about Informatica PowerCenter 9.x
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
Architecture and Administration
Data Integration Concepts
Workflow Variables and Tasks
Certificate of participation in ‘Informatica Power Center’ course.
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
Working professionals who wish to gain expertise in PowerCenter installation, administration and deployment.
I.T. Administration, Business Intelligence, MIS or Database Administration background.
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.