Montreal College is an official Certification Academy. We believe in evolving along with technological advancements. We are offering a short duration certification program to equip our students with Hadoop Platform .We lay emphasis on practical experience along with necessary theoretical knowledge. We allow students to diversify in field of Big Data, Internet of Everything , Software Defined Networking etc.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
Parminder Jit Singh
- It will provide insight into Big Data Hype, its technologies opportunities and challenges(You will learn: Apache Basic Modules, Hadoop Ecosystem, Cloudera/ Hortonworks VM)
- It will take a detailed look at the Hadoop stack ranging from the basic HDFS components, to application execution frameworks, and languages, services.(You will learn: HDFS, Map Reduce Framework, Yarn, Introduction to Hive, Pig, Spark, HBASE)
Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS):
- We will cover the main design goals of HDFS, understand the read/write process to HDFS, the main configuration parameters that can be tuned to control HDFS performance and robustness, and get an overview of the different ways you can access data on HDFS.(You will learn: HDFS Architecture, REST API, HDFS Commands)
- You will learn about the big idea of Map/Reduce and you will learn how to design, implement, and execute tasks in the map/reduce framework.(You will learn: MapReduce Framework, Running a sample Map Reduce on Hadoop, Various MapReduce Examples)
You will understand the concepts of Hadoop Platform and will allow you be a Data Scientist.
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
Developers of Java, Python or C# who want to dive into the field of Big Data, IoT , SDN etc
Prior knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely, please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.