CompTIA A+ certification is the starting point for a career in IT. This training helps students learn how to install, upgrade, repair, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, and perform preventative maintenance on basic personal computer hardware and operating systems. Successful candidates will also provide appropriate customer support; understand the basics of virtualization, desktop imaging, and deployment.
The CompTIA A+ Practical Application (220-702) exam, which covers repair and practical application of the concepts covered in the A+ Essentials exam.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
- Personal Computer Components
- Operating System Fundamentals
- PC Technician Professional Best Practices
- Installing and Configuring Peripheral Components
- Installing and Configuring System Components
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Peripheral Components
- Troubleshooting System Components
- Installing and Configuring Operating Systems
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows
- Network Technologies
- Installing and Managing Network Connections
- Supporting Laptops and Portable Computing Devices
- Supporting Printers
- Personal Computer Security Concepts
- Supporting Personal Computer Security
Identify computer components
Identify computer functions
Identify best practices
Install and configure components
Install and configure OS
Configure Microsoft Windows
Certificate of Participation in ‘CompTIA A+ Practical application’ course.
Additionally students can appear for CompTIA A+ Practical Application exam 220-702.
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
Anyone with basic computer user skills who is interested in obtaining a job as an IT professional or PC technician in the likes of
- Technical support specialist
- Field service technician
- IT support technician
- IT support administrator
- IT support specialist
End-user operational skills with Windows-based personal computers
- How do I register for a course?
To register for a course, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- What exam do i need to give to get Professionally Certified?
You can give CompTIA A+ 220-701 and CompTIA A+ 220-702 to get the certification